Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel finally have a pc, can't enjoy games. JUST FUCKING LOL

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I will always be too focused or worried about school or work to sit down and play a game until literally I retire

I will always be too focused or worried about school or work to sit down and play a game until literally I retire
Just call n download mario hoe

I've had an expensive gaming pc for almost a year, but almost every game coming out is complete garbage so it's just been collecting dust. The new resident evil was good tho.

I've had an expensive gaming pc for almost a year, but almost every game coming out is complete garbage so it's just been collecting dust. The new resident evil was good tho.
7? I got that on ps4 and got stuck within the first few minutes. downloading it on pc now but my internet sucks ass and can barely find time to download it because downloading takes all the bandwidth from my mom

What are you Asian??

I completed that shit in like 2 hours 30 mins, to get unlimited ammo pistol then never played it again lol

dude stop worrying about shit what the fuck. Why the hell worry about work when you aren't even there.

School sucks balls, though. Glad I am done with that bullshit.

So go retro, you cocksucker.

i don't enjoy games anymore tbh

nice low iq quote spam fag0ts

I've lost interest in most games personally, my pc can run anything decently well yet I barely play anymore. Anhedonia makes it difficult to get into games long enough to the point where I'm thoroughly distracted and forget that I exist, which makes using them as a form of escapism very difficult now.

ewhoring is low iq. youre essentially wagecucking for pennies
massive cope

plus you can do other moneymaxxing online ded srs jfl @ wagecucking as sub5

Get VR.That'll throw you into an experience,wether you have shit to worry about or not.

Jesus christ the league community is even worse than I remember it
makes me hate people so much when I play it but it's addicting

massive cope
View attachment 98203
plus you can do other moneymaxxing online ded srs jfl @ wagecucking as sub5
average of 54 euros a day. And it's not guaranteed. prob took you a while too. It's shit

I'm afraid that I would feel like I'm being unproductive if I played them. I should probably play them more often for the sake of my mental health, I don't play them much. I'm definitely not as interested in them as I used to be.

Play black and white 1 and 2.
Or dungeon keeper 2.
I used to like playing them when I was younger.

At least you have a good pc bro

Try darkest dungeon and factorio

I play to catch a break from all real life worries, whenever I play some competitive online game I'm so focused that I can't think of anything else lifefuel tbh.

Jesus christ the league community is even worse than I remember it
makes me hate people so much when I play it but it's addicting

average of 54 euros a day. And it's not guaranteed. prob took you a while too. It's shit
ded srs tbhthbh
still good, idk why u say shit jfl tbhjthhb also like I said you can expand on other moneymaxxings online ded srs

I am the opposite I used to play games and not care about work. Now I cant play much because my body is already failing.

I am the opposite I used to play games and not care about work. Now I cant play much because my body is already failing.
Divinity 2 maxxing:feelsokman:

If you're spending all your time working to the point you have no time to vidya, you're doing something wrong.
If you're spending all your time working to the point you have no time to vidya, you're doing something wrong.

8 hour work day 5 days a week

Do you have antipsychotic induced anhedonia
Nope, I haven't taken an antipsychotic for about 9 years, and I've only recently started losing interest in games.

Yeah especially since one of them is going to be their biggest game yet
I am hyped now, wish I had more time for gaming, uni is eating up all my freetime