Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Finally got a like back, but..

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m pretty sure it’s a bot or fake account.

Backstory; I’ve been liking my limit of women on Facebook dating and not getting any likes or messages. Probably 0 for 1,000 tbh.

Today I got a girl to like me back, but I’m pretty sure it’s fake. I still sent “her” a message. That’s how desperate I am. She’s is Ukranian and attractive but a little chubby and certainly not a Stacy. But I would for sure date her if she’s real.

The "possibility to acquire gf per likes" ratio is probably 1000:1
you need 999 more likes

It is always fake.

Just don't have too much hope, it could be a gay man, a troll, a scammer or a bot.

Post the person who liked you

I want me a Ukrainian foid.

Well she wrote me back. Still not certain it’s not a scam or cat fish or a dude. Her English is very limited and uses google translate.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if it turns out to be fake (most likely) or if I ascend.

Facebook is dead among young people

Just to update, “she” and I have sent a few messages back and forth. Still not sure if it’s legit or not; but I have nothing to lose. Still a little weird with her limited English and needing to use translate. However she is real and I get a gf then this truly is a gift from god. But seems too good to be true.

“she”

Still not sure if it’s legit or not

Still a little weird with her limited English and needing to use translate.

But seems too good to be true.

She

Hahahaha.
100%

Just to update, “she” and I have sent a few messages back and forth. Still not sure if it’s legit or not; but I have nothing to lose. Still a little weird with her limited English and needing to use translate. However she is real and I get a gf then this truly is a gift from god. But seems too good to be true.
Try google reverse image searching her picture(s)

Try google reverse image searching her picture(s)
I did, not finding her pics but ones coming up as related are of wedding planner sites, and she says that’s what she does for a living.

You should keep this in your mind : Even if you leave blackpill, Blackpill won't leave you.

2 reasons she might be legit

1) she told me the name of her Church and it actually exists in my area

2) if she was a cat fish they would probably use a younger more attractive girl. She’s cute but certainly not a prime Stacy. I would not choose her pics to catfish.

Don't gain hope it was probably a bot

I did, not finding her pics but ones coming up as related are of wedding planner sites, and she says that’s what she does for a living
Two options.

1. She's fake, and someone who knows her in real life is using her pictures
2. She's real because most people just google pictures of their fake profiles (more likely imo)

I'll be more specific.

It is very likely she is real, because upon explicitly looking up her pictures you could not find anything. Most people will just use something that they can find quickly, unless they know the person. Most people also won't do someone they know in case they find out. I would err to the idea that she is real, until proven otherwise.

any updates?
Yes. Suggested to her we should meet up soon but because I’m not Chad she said she doesn’t know me well enough yet and would like to continue talking on the app. That’s pretty much it. I’ll keep updating this thread as developments occur.

Yes. Suggested to her we should meet up soon but because I’m not Chad she said she doesn’t know me well enough yet and would like to continue talking on the app. That’s pretty much it. I’ll keep updating this thread as developments occur.
that's good though, she seems like she's at least interested in meeting up eventually

that's good though, she seems like she's at least interested in meeting up eventually
I’m starting to think it might be a real female since she’s starting to act like a bitch :feelshaha:

Do you guys even know what to say to girls? Obviously I have little experience, plus her language barrier makes it more difficult. I know I will be ghosted soon but I wouldn’t mind getting some practice in. Any ideas on what to say?

Do you guys even know what to say to girls? Obviously I have little experience, plus her language barrier makes it more difficult. I know I will be ghosted soon but I wouldn’t mind getting some practice in. Any ideas on what to say?
Shit man, i dont think this is the place to ask that..

Try doing what makes her react the best, i dont know, does she like something? talk to her about it or shit..

Shit man, i dont think this is the place to ask that..

Try doing what makes her react the best, i dont know, does she like something? talk to her about it or shit..
She seems to answer questions; maybe just ask her a million questions.

Ask her about travel. Ask her about her dogs knot size.... no no i mean just ask about her pets. Ask about her only fans.... no no i mean what she is passionate about. Hope i helped. gl

ask her how her day's been or what she's done during the day and stuff like that, ask about her hobbies maybe just in case you have anything in common that you could perhaps both talk about :feelsautistic:

ask her how her day's been or what she's done during the day and stuff like that, ask about her hobbies maybe just in case you have anything in common that you could perhaps both talk about :feelsautistic:
I asked about hobbies and she said her hobbies are designing things and make things look beautiful. I just asked her what she is doing this weekend.

people still use facebook?
Been years since I posted anything so no. I’m just experimenting with the dating feature.

Update for anyone interested:

Some other girl I liked gave me a like back and even sent me a message. She was very ugly like 2/10 and masculine looking but I exchanged a few messages with her anyway (beggars can’t be choosers) and then she ghosted me. I assume she was new to the app when she liked me, then once she got flooded with messages from numerous Chads she ghosted me. Which I’m ok with because I was like zero attracted to her.

Now back to the Ukrainian girl. I’m starting to think she may be real. But trying not to get my hopes up because I will be disappointed when she eventually ghosts me. I would really like to meet her because she’s a good fit for me as far as being cute; but not Stacy level cute. Plus I prefer Eastern European women over American due to more femininity. She still messages me but sometimes take a while to respond, not sure if it’s lack of interest or due to her poor English or a combo of both.

Update for anyone interested: I got ghosted just as I predicted. However I did manage to find her instagram, and confirm 100% she is real and lives in my area. So I guess props to me for getting a girl to message me for a couple weeks before moving onto Chad.

Sucky thing is after looking at her instagram, she has a lot of pics and is slightly less attractive than in the pics on the dating site, but overall she is still attractive to me and would be a good match. She’s probably close to my loosmatch, but more attractive than me. We would have made a good couple..
:feelsrope:

Guess it’s back to steroid/gym/looksmaxxing more and more. This experience did light a fire in me and give me motivation.

Oh yeah one question, she won’t know that I look at her instagram pics right? I think as long as I don’t watch her reels I should be good.