Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally Figured Out How I am Going To Reveal My Ascension in June

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
After having this conversation with @Unwanted in this thread:

https://incels.is/threads/which-user-do-you-like-most-on-this-site.78321/#post-1474622

I can't write out everyone because it'll take too long but they'll all find out when I ping everybody on the list when I make my Japan Ascension Thread.
Will you include a pic of your waifu then lol?
I was actually thinking of that.

Do I zeroinhib and put a pic of me and her completely uncensored?

Do I censor my face and put a pic of me with her?

Or do I upload a pic of both of us censored?

We will find out in June.

I finally decided that I will reveal it with exactly 2 (two) photos. One will be me with my waifu next to me. I will completely censor my head and doing the peace sign, maybe two piece signs while smiling (which you won't see because my head will be completely censored, probably by an anime pic like Vegeta or something).

My waifu will be completely uncensored because all Japanese women look the same so good luck doxxing her lmfao.

I will then upload another pic of just me wearing exactly the same clothes (I could even be shirtless) as I was in the first pic holding up a volume of Dagashi Kashi, possibly with a post it note on it that says Zesto, so you know for a fact it's me and not just some pic I found.

I'm going to do it this way so I don't become a meme like @itsOVER

and if I am able to ascend with multiple waifus I will only include the first one because then it will become bragging.

You all will find out in June when I ping everyone. I have a feeling that thread will go down in .me history as one of the wildest.

and why am I saying all this now? Not because of quitting the site until June next year when I go on my trip but because I won't be LDARing here every single hour I'm awake and not at college (and even when I'm actually in college sometimes) spamming up the place JapanPosting on .me
I'm going to be on a lot less and post a lot less so I can focus on my CollegeMaxxing and JapaneseMaxxing and will happily LDAR all day and all night here again once my semester's over in Japan. I'll still be here though it's just this place is going to get a lot duller for awhile

Won't happen.

You´re totally hopeles..............

rip yellowfever posts :feelsrope:

Why won't you saw your face, that's the point to see you and congratulate you. Otherwise we won't belive you. Do you care for your profile if you succed, we will congratulate you like we would do with anyone that escaped. We will be jealous for sure..but happy for a fellow brother.

Why won't you saw your face, that's the point to see you and congratulate you. Otherwise we won't belive you. Do you care for your profile if you succed, we will congratulate you like we would do with anyone that escaped. We will be jealous for sure..but happy for a fellow brother.
Saw his face??

Saw his face??
When and if he gets a waifu...yes !!! He must do it, i am not saying now. At least he should sent it to his trusted people if he doesn't want doxxing. Because who will make jokes or laugh at a guy who escaped and ascended ? Nobody....He will indeed inspire other incels or fakecels or whatever who want to do the same thing.

Can't wait for June tbh

Idk how to explain it but it's like I'm personally ascending

Good luck and better don't disappoint me

more larp and trolling

No he will actually do it, he is legit....It's his dream and he will try.
the larp is him acting like he will be some sort of ladies man out there, the trolling is the fact that he doesn't shut the fuck up about it and keeps making post/ threads about it.

Biggest coper i have seen on this site

the larp is him acting like he will be some sort of ladies man out there, the trolling is the fact that he doesn't shut the fuck up about it and keeps making post/ threads about it.

No LARP I know anything I get over there I'll have to earn and work hard for.