Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which user do you like most on this site???

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Title tbh. I like @Cuyen for being my turkish homeboy. I also like @Ritalincel for his soy pics and shit posting. @NEETAndTidy seems cool too. probably missed some boyos tho

Last edited:
anyone else who's name is green

gang green for life

@Moustachcel and there are plenty of guys @UltraFayJr. @NEETAndTidy @LittleBoy @Lonelycel @AmeriCel64 and plenty of other fallen homies R.I.P

@Zesto my waifu brother

And other users on my following list

Edit: And all the other yellowfevercels as well

20180928 230125

@psilocybincel @UltraFayJr. @Anger

@Zesto my waifu brother

And other users on my following list

Edit: And all the other yellowfevercels as well

Aww

I can't write out everyone because it'll take too long but they'll all find out when I ping everybody on the list when I make my Japan Ascension Thread.

Of course you're on the list.

Determined

@FrailPaleStaleMale bc drug guru
@Indari because madness
@Ritalincel because yes bro
@Cuyen because ı

and some others

it's over if you don't get tagged in this thread

Will you include a pic of your waifu then lol?

I was actually thinking of that.

Do I zeroinhib and put a pic of me and her completely uncensored?

Do I censor my face and put a pic of me with her?

Or do I upload a pic of both of us censored?

We will find out in June.

@Moustachcel and there are plenty of guys @UltraFayJr. @NEETAndTidy @LittleBoy @Lonelycel @AmeriCel64 and plenty of other fallen homies R.I.P
I'm still alive believe it or not lmao. I have adjusting to college.

I was actually thinking of that.

Do I zeroinhib and put a pic of me and her completely uncensored?

Do I censor my face and put a pic of me with her?

Or do I upload a pic of both of us censored?

We will find out in June.

I was thinking maybe you should pump and dump them Chad style and get as many waifus as you can. You deserve a harem tbh.

None of the weebfags.

I was thinking maybe you should pump and dump them Chad style and get as many waifus as you can. You deserve a harem tbh.

I don't want to do that but I will have no choice when I go on my 1-2 week vacation in June.

When I return to work there is when I can search for the waifu who will be my waifu waifu waifu.

@Raiden @RopeMaXXer @jerrycan dan @Indari @Themisterpepsi

All the oldcels i can relate to.

@chudur-budur

Top tier street shitter I'd poo in his alley any day of the week.

Official Best Poster awards:

Best admin: @SergeantIncel
Best mod: @Facade
Best red poster: @Mainländer
Best orange poster: @Total Imbecile
Best yellow poster: @Adoring Fan
Best green poster: @Insalsa
Best blue poster: @everythingislava
Best gray poster: @Raiden

Official Best Poster awards:

Best admin: @SergeantIncel
Best mod: @Facade
Best red poster: @Mainländer
Best orange poster: @Total Imbecile
Best yellow poster: @Adoring Fan
Best green poster: @Insalsa
Best blue poster: @everythingislava
Best gray poster: @Raiden
Thanks bro, i am against friend circles, i do like some users more but i wont reveal because i am agaisnt close friend circles here.:feelsbaton:

@psilocybincel @UltraFayJr. @Anger
This actually puts a smile in my face, thank you! You guys are the best! I didn't even know I was worthy enough to become a favorite user at this point in time, but I guess I was wrong.
My favorite list: @Adoring Fan @Henry de Montherlant @builderseed @Cuyen @FrailPaleStaleMale @Unwanted @FrothySolutions @Six @Zesto @Luxity @UBERCEL R.I.P. @Hunter @Insalsa and @Mickeyonacid.

This actually puts a smile in my face, thank you! You guys are the best! I didn't even know I was worthy enough to become a favorite user at this point in time, but I guess I was wrong.
My favorite list: @Adoring Fan @Henry de Montherlant @builderseed @Cuyen @FrailPaleStaleMale @Unwanted @FrothySolutions @Six @Zesto @Luxity @UBERCEL R.I.P. @Hunter @Insalsa and @Mickeyonacid.
:feelsokman::feelsokman:always brooo !!!

@Mainländer
@uninstall
@Fontaine
@incelkingkong
@Henry de Montherlant

You

You're definitely making the ping list of my Japanese Ascension thread.

Thanks bro, i am against friend circles, i do like some users more but i wont reveal because i am agaisnt close friend circles here.:feelsbaton:
kinda true. I actually like most guys on this site tbh(besides fakes) but I like some more than others thats just it.

wait @UBERCEL is gone?

F