Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Finally after years of dread dealing with my narcissistic parents i finally accepted social isolation

• Thread starter Deleted member 40710
  • Start date
Deleted member 40710

Deleted member 40710

Self-banned
-
I aways tried to be besides them but this seems to worst the problem. Today my mom is a woman that take many pills per day and i'm worried but i don't find the strength necessary to help or it seems that she don't need. She is medicated and i am accepting myself as i am supposed to now. The thing is that i can't find a job neither deal with her healthily so i just stay in my room everyday. I'm now studying and hoping to be the escape that a ineed to have a job and leave this place, so our relation could be good. I don't want to be enemy with my mother's. Maybe i should get a home job and stay until i get comfortable, i really don't know. I just feel that in all this yers that i tried to make a life outside my room, house and environment and failed, now i can root in peace with the cope that i tried. Thanks to listen. :mask::feelsBox::hax:

I've a similar situation, i can't escape from my home. Do you enjoy living with your mother?

I've a similar situation, i can't escape from my home. Do you enjoy living with your mother?
Yes, sometimes It gets darker because she on meds and the things gets dirty like when we have a discussion and she acused me of psychology violence to the pol[UWSL]ice. She was one time at psychiatric hospital too. I love her, she's my mother. But in the end i will remain alone i guess. She is a teatcher and it's safe on the salary thing. It's difficult for you? :fuk:[/UWSL]

Yes, sometimes It gets darker because she on meds and the things gets dirty like when we have a discussion and she acused me of psychology violence to the pol[UWSL]ice. She was one time at psychiatric hospital too. I love her, she's my mother. But in the end i will remain alone i guess. She is a teatcher and it's safe on the salary thing. It's difficult for you? :fuk:[/UWSL]
I depend finiantially on my grandmother and father, if i don't do what one of the two says things tend to get ugly quickly. My mother is a slob who dosnt do a damn thing and that's why my father/grandmother get mad a couple of times, my living situation is not the worst but calling it other than bad would be being delusional. I hope to get a job soon and get my own place, sadly my mother raised me to be almost useless so i can't do a lot of things

Things can always be worse.