Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Final nail in my coffin, I think I'm losing my hair

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Currently 24, kinda just took it for granted that I had all my hair and a pretty thick beard. My hair never helped me since it's horrible sand nigger hair but now I'm scared. When I move my hair back with my hands, the tip of my hairline has these thin shorter hair. This is supposed to be an early sign of hair loss, it's over for me. As if being ethnic wasn't bad enough. :feelsrope:

I haven't started balding yet thankfully, but I'm still too young for that tbh, I know it will happen because both my parents have a family history of balding males, so its a matter of when, not if.

Im sorry you had to experience this

If i go bald i legit would be 1/10 or 0/10
i'm already a 2 or 3

Utterly brutal man. My condolences

I don't know if I could pull off the shaved head with beard look, any minuscule chance I had of ascension is gone.

Ya not going to try finastride and minoxidil?

Ya not going to try finastride and minoxidil?
Can't be bothered, one way or another I'm still a sand nigger (effectively a 0/10). Will shave it once it hits NW2.

I read on lookism that apparently a vitamin b stack might help with slowing it, but otherwise its fin.

I read on lookism that apparently a vitamin b stack might help with slowing it, but otherwise its fin.
Can't be bothered to take drugs for it since I'll always be a hideous sand nigger.

Can't be bothered to take drugs for it since I'll always be a hideous sand nigger.
Are you actually even a real incel or do you just come here to write your humiliation fetish material? WHY do you mention that you hate your race every 5 seconds?

Are you actually even a real incel or do you just come here to write your humiliation fetish material? WHY do you mention that you hate your race every 5 seconds?
ofc I'm an incel, you think I've been LARPing for 3 years?

ofc I'm an incel, you think I've been LARPing for 3 years?
Sure. A lot of people get really involved in their fetishes. Trannies even cut their dicks off for theirs.

I can't see any other reason you would non-stop shit-talk your own race for years unless it was some kind of weird masochistic fetish.

Sure. A lot of people get really involved in their fetishes. Trannies even cut their dicks off for theirs.

I can't see any other reason you would non-stop shit-talk your own race for years unless it was some kind of weird masochistic fetish.
Imagine doing this and thinking you should ascend and have children.

He's either a trolling cumskin or a worthless self hater who shouldn't breed to begin with.

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Whatever it is, it's too much of a hassle and I don't feel like dealing with side effects.
Dude it's literally like taking vitamin C JFL it might help slow your hair loss and you can't be bothered to go to Walmart or whatever and get some vitamins j.f.l.

Dude it's literally like taking vitamin C JFL it might help slow your hair loss and you can't be bothered to go to Walmart or whatever and get some vitamins j.f.l.
No point slowing the inevitable.

Currently 24, kinda just took it for granted that I had all my hair and a pretty thick beard. My hair never helped me since it's horrible sand nigger hair but now I'm scared. When I move my hair back with my hands, the tip of my hairline has these thin shorter hair. This is supposed to be an early sign of hair loss, it's over for me. As if being ethnic wasn't bad enough. :feelsrope:

Don’t think it’s over just yet, my hair was doing exactly as you described but that was 15 years ago and nothing’s changed.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Buy a bullet for every hair you catch yourself losing. Redistribute justice accordingly when you reach Norwood 7

I feel you bro

I noticed that as well this year, I have been coping but now I think it's undeniable now. I still remember the day I look at my reflex on a bus window and I noticed the lack of volume in my temples, giving this weird shape to my head. No wonder people have been treating me worse recently.

I don't know I want to get a professional diagnose before starting anything (maybe I'm coping, I really wish this hairloss was due to something else) but yeah, it sucks.

Don’t think it’s over just yet, my hair was doing exactly as you described but that was 15 years ago and nothing’s changed.
There's about a centimeter of thinned hair at the front of the hairline, temples seem fine. Is there hope? I've pretty much just accepted that I'll be shaving my head within the next year.

Imagine doing this and thinking you should ascend and have children.

He's either a trolling cumskin or a worthless self hater who shouldn't breed to begin with.

The vast majority of people should never be having kids in the first place

I haven't started balding yet thankfully, but I'm still too young for that tbh, I know it will happen because both my parents have a family history of balding males, so its a matter of when, not if.
I’m currently probably around nw 2.5, myself :feelsbadman:

At least you have colored eyes.

Most men undergo slight temple recession in their twenties. Unless you aggressively start losing hair at the temples, I wouldn’t worry. I would consult with a derm, but if you don’t care, there’s no point

At least you have colored eyes.
Barely
Most men undergo slight temple recession in their twenties. Unless you aggressively start losing hair at the temples, I wouldn’t worry. I would consult with a derm, but if you don’t care, there’s no point
Really? Or is that just what baldcels tell themselves?

Barely

Really? Or is that just what baldcels tell themselves?
Hair loss is on a spectrum. The reaper either goes all in for the kill and you’re bald in a few years or the hair loss will be very slow and gradual. A dermatologist will be able to tell you how severe your hairloss is

My hair is horrible , but i’m glad i’m not balding

Sand nigger or not
Just fucking hope on minoxidil and if that doesnt work , fin
You can not let this opportunity slip

Sand nigger or not
Just fucking hope on minoxidil and if that doesnt work , fin
You can not let this opportunity slip
Don't think I could be bothered to apply minoxidil twice a day, cost of it seems like it would add up quickly too. Fin needs a prescription, right? Also possible side effects? I'd rather keep my hair but I'm a 0/10 now and will be a 0/10 when I shave my head, not worth putting effort in.

My hair was gone since I was 18. I started balding at 17. It never even began for me. I have to resort to some meme surgeries like that micro pigmentation shit to even get a fraction of my looks back. At least it will fix my hairline.

Don't think I could be bothered to apply minoxidil twice a day, cost of it seems like it would add up quickly too. Fin needs a prescription, right? Also possible side effects? I'd rather keep my hair but I'm a 0/10 now and will be a 0/10 when I shave my head, not worth putting effort in.
You rlly think it’s over for all sandniggers huh?

Nails are expensive. Just use glue on your coffin. It's just goona rot anyway. Why pay more?

Nails are expensive. Just use glue on your coffin. It's just goona rot anyway. Why pay more?
Just throw my corpse in the trash piles of Zabbaleen.

Last edited: