Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Final nail in my coffin, I think I'm losing my hair

He had it done by some meme foid at some random tattoo shop who wanted a quick buck. I will have it done by professionals with long standing reviews and who had the treatment done themselves and know what they are doing and don't use meme equipment. I will not cheap out on this shit like this retard.
Of course the foid did a bad job, lol.

Just shave, BRO. You will look like the Agent 47

He had it done by some meme foid at some random tattoo shop who wanted a quick buck. I will have it done by professionals with long standing reviews and who had the treatment done themselves and know what they are doing and don't use meme equipment. I will not cheap out on this shit like this retard.
c'mon bro just stick with finasteride or save for the hair transplant

Don't think I could be bothered to apply minoxidil twice a day, cost of it seems like it would add up quickly too. Fin needs a prescription, right? Also possible side effects? I'd rather keep my hair but I'm a 0/10 no Iw and will be a 0/10 when I shave my head, not worth putting effort in.
Jfl minox is not expensive , and you only have to apply 1-2 drops each time
Yes Minox has some side effects of fucking the dick up
But
0/10 with hair > 0/10 without hair

c'mon bro just stick with finasteride or save for the hair transplant

Hair transplant is inconsistent at least 3 to 4 times as expensive if you want a good job and doesn't stop further hairloss. I looked into it for long time before I decided on this.