Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FINAL BLACKPILL : Most famous incel figures had sex

It's disappointing to hear that Uninstall was a fakecel.

There's a very tacit acceptance of fakecels in the community.

The rule seems to be 1) dont brag about it 2) be ugly.

Really if youre ugly? Even if youve lucked out in the past people arent going to shun you. Eggy will always be welcome for example.

It’s over for me, I’ll never be famous and I’ll never get laid.

I've always had the belief that the only way you become famous, even in incel circles, is by having an extroverted personality that is also the type of personality the females happen to be attracted to. I suspect anyone with a high post count of being a possible fakecel for this reason. Introverted people don't feel the impulse to post nearly as much.
So it's not surprising.
Yep, whether that "fame" and extroverted personality comes from good looks or not, it will usually correlate to getting laid at least once by some beast.

or how about Just James....

Supposedly he's dating someone now.

fakecel-jpg.92402

I don't really think long distance relationships count, you can be a "long distance slayer" and still be KHHV.
Just James is a hell of a truecel example for me, ok-looking 31 years old with such a fucked environment and low NT that he never touched anyone.

Incel and had sex, what the?

LOADS of people have sex.

Actual virgins are about 10% or less.

And as you get older more people will usually fall into some kind of relationship.

This isn't a blackpill. It's common sense. Now the quality of the relationships is where the issue lies... but as for actually having sex, many ugly people have sex. Makes me wonder how I've managed to avoid it my whole life.

I am KHV and I will become a wizard. Those LARPers are just normies, don’t follow them if you are KHV like me.

If you want to follow a normie, at least chose one outside the incellosphere.

Eh... I don't know, I offer a slight disagreement.

A lot of people here think if you have sex once, you can have sex again. Or they think if a non-prostitute agrees to have sex with you, it's because she is attracted to you. Both of those things are wrong. They call it "getting lucky" for a reason.

But I also don't like this weird form of bragging about how truly forever-alone one is. It's like a competition to see who is the biggest victim, which somehow gives them more cred? Whatever...

I still don't believe Uninstall was a fake. I genuinely believe it was a hit job. Listen to his podcasts

I'm still waiting for the explanation of what the difference is between a sex worker (whore) and a girl who fucks you because she is temporarily amused by you (nightlife pickup, girlfriend whatever), when you consider the fact that neither are chaste virgins and you are not special to them.

In previous times, it was correct to consider a whore below a woman you "won" without paying, because in those times she was yours and only yours. Now, you are always getting something a dozen other guys cummed in and have exploited her most intimate treasure for their amusement.

They're both worthless whores now, it's just one you pay cash, the other you pay with looks and status (work in the gym, diet, genetic lotto, work on your social circle shit, etc) for her to temporarily feed her ego that she got something she thinks is high value.

The straight pay a whore method is way easier and way less drama, and you can fuck them however you want whenever you want, which is all the liberated modern woman is good for.

A Chad in a nightclub will have a hard time getting a girl at a bar to let him cum in her asshole while flushing her head in the toilet and she yells "I'm a blowfish" every time I pull her pony tail up for air. He'll spend time gaming her and texting and blah blah not to mention all the endless hours of work he did before to eat low-carb chicken wraps and other fuckboi food. I can get a really fucking hot girl to do it for 100/hr.

Last edited:
Again I will stress the point that mentalcels are the only truecels. A real autist has absolutely no chance. People who are properly neurotypical will get laid even though they are short or have a goblin face as they get older.

What's the mentalcel's roadblock? There are average or even Chad-lites who remain virgins because they just don't want used skanks, but a chaste healthy woman today is rare (most western woman are fat gross coalburners with basic microwave skills), more so the fact that a mentalcel likely isn't a popular social media clown, which women need (to see his popularity so they aren't accepting an unloved loser).

The mentalcel might be misconstuing a volcel that just "shuts off" and doesn't chase shit that isn't worth chasing, shit that will always end in misery because these cunts are spoiled and broken, and will never settle.

But I also don't like this weird form of bragging about how truly forever-alone one is. It's like a competition to see who is the biggest victim, which somehow gives them more cred? Whatever...

Chads have to run everything

I think that people like @uninstall and @Fontaine went through some kind of schizoid break where they became obsessed with fantasies of themselves being successful people who have sex and then they LARPED as Chad and bragged.

I was following Uninstalls thread when he first started posting updates. It read like a diary. And it was constant, pages and pages of him detailing his approaches and the different ways women were rejecting him. I have a really hard time believing he ascended after reading all that.

Blackpill > incel. Getting sex by hook or by crook isn't that big of a thing, it's more important that people understand and contribute to blackpill theory.

They are very low quality women that most men here would reject

What about FaceandLMS? @FACEandLMS

I think that people like @uninstall and @Fontaine went through some kind of schizoid break

I know that @Fontaine was undergoing TMS at the time for depression (Trans cranial magnetic stimulation) and I noticed his posts were getting more and more bizarre, philosophical and esoteric. Makes me wonder if he genuinely did ascend because he actually tried going out instead of moaning online (lets face it that is 30% of the guys here) or the TMS fried his brain and he snapped.

infamy carries with it its own sexual market value significance.

:dafuckfeels:don't get tho why you would be anywhere near incel forums when you had a gf once in your life, I didn't even have a date in my entire life
Same here, haven't been in a relationship throughout my whole life ffs

Giga low iq post , fucking a transgender who used you as a betabux to pay her tuition money is not called acending.

Jfl at ppl on this site. You can litterly fuck a dog a ppl would consider that ascending.

Eggys girl

Uninstall got 1k rejection, there is no proof he got laid.

And fucking a 1-2/10 landwhale is now considered ascending? Jfl at this community.

Soon ppl will be practicing beastility on this site if their standards keep dropping like a free falling rock.

Last edited: