Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Filthy whore describes her experience living with genital herpes

L

LifeMaxxer

Legend
Another user did a post on her and I’ve been binging her videos since. I will binge this one next. Something about this video fills me with hope. Happiness. It fills me with endless love and happiness watching cunts reap what they sow. I get so happy and excited reading stories like this. I hope all fucking frat bros and sorority girls get STDs. Fuck these faggots ruining the world and my existence.

This is what makes life worth living. This gives me motivation and life. Far more than any relationship will.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IG3k7OJSLpo

I dont wana know your secret. Thx and have a nice day.

She'll still sleep around, lie about having herpes to her partners and infect them with herpes.

her voice reeks of dick

does every prostitute have something like that then? jfl i get told to be banned if i say i want a virgin foid jfl humans are retarded shitheads

Another user did a post on her and I’ve been binging her videos since. I will binge this one next. Something about this video fills me with hope. Happiness. It fills me with endless love and happiness watching cunts reap what they sow. I get so happy and excited reading stories like this. I hope all fucking frat bros and sorority girls get STDs. Fuck these faggots ruining the world and my existence.

This is what makes life worth living. This gives me motivation and life. Far more than any relationship will.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IG3k7OJSLpo

disgusting

Disgusting vile slut

That nasty slut probably still sleeps around without telling the guys she has herpes. Piece of shit

Snakes are scary

disgusting degenerate sluts

Why does she look like a skinnier sydney watson?