Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Filtered out from speed dating pool.

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
Haha, my university is hosting a speed dating event for a study so there are recruiters walking around campus trying to sign people up for it. I was in a study room full of other people and the recruiter talked to everyone but me. JFL at this world.

It's your personality, sweaty.

Clearly you dont dress well.

So... IRL tinder? Are they aware they are orchestrating a eugenics event? or are they just teeheeing around with their heads up their asses

Did you have a haircut before attending?

ohh boyy ohh boy someone forgot to take shower:soy:

you should have showered buddy... maybe next time

Wow. And they wonder why we go ER.

Haha, my university is hosting a speed dating event for a study so there are recruiters walking around campus trying to sign people up for it. I was in a study room full of other people and the recruiter talked to everyone but me. JFL at this world.
I actually went to speed dating twice. Once in a suit, once in tight shirt to show off gymcelling. I did that pouty thing to try and look cool and tried to force my jaw and lips forward to look like I had holllow cheeks. I tried so fucking hard to look attractive, even in dim light.

Both times I did it with the same organisation, 20 girls both times around my age. I genuinely thought some of them seemed interested even, BUT GUESS WHAT

at the end of the night they let everyone go and calculate who liked who (you write all your dates names on a card and Y/N if you want to see them again) and they calculate all your matches

I said yes to every girl, 40 of them in total, got zero matches both times.

Like cmon man. Society can’t look a man in the face and tell him “lol get over it” when something like this happens. Do people in the outside world not know how unbelievably psychologically damaging it is to be consistently told/have it implied you’re unattractive and nobody wants you? It really hurts man. Endless, fucking endless rejection. Even when you try your damn hardest to look nice and are genuinely super friendly and approachable.

Like cmon man. Society can’t look a man in the face and tell him “lol get over it” when something like this happens. Do people in the outside world not know how unbelievably psychologically damaging it is to be consistently told/have it implied you’re unattractive and nobody wants you? It really hurts man. Endless, fucking endless rejection. Even when you try your damn hardest to look nice and are genuinely super friendly and approachable.

you still have hope, its time to let that die..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back