Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Filter on tiktok can remove beard

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
You can see how not having a beard suddently impact the smv of a man by a lot. Most men instantly feel way uglier, and want to hide from the camera as it cut down their masculinity by a lot. But a lot of them just laugh and smile because they know it's just a filter and not a permanent thing. Most of them couldn't even imagine going thru life with no beard and appearing weaker, even less having a babyface. Fucking hell.

Filter is called nobeardfilter

You can see how not having a beard suddently impact the smv of a man by a lot. Most men instantly feel way uglier, and want to hide from the camera as it cut down their masculinity by a lot. But a lot of them just laugh and smile because they know it's just a filter and not a permanent thing. Most of them couldn't even imagine going thru life with no beard and appearing weaker, even less having a babyface. Fucking hell.

Filter is called nobeardfilter
I'm 5'2 if I had a beard I'd just be called a gnome or soy.

I'm gunna be 20 soon and still have no job. What hormones will even do anything
HGH i think, do some research on it, consult a endocrinologist asap. But it might be too late already.

HGH i think, do some research on it, consult a endocrinologist asap. But it might be too late already.
It's been years since I've been this height. So it's most likely over. Oh well more apocalypse causing fuel for me.

Can't grow noticeable facial hair so I can't try this.

Looks like this TikTok foid right here using the nobeard filter admits that looks are everything and would even hint at divorcing his beardmaxxed husband.

Last edited:
It's been years since I've been this height. So it's most likely over. Oh well more apocalypse causing fuel for me.
I'm sorry brocel, life is hell.
Can't grow noticeable facial hair so I can't try this.
Neetbuxx for beard impaired men when? Anyways, it's funny to observe thier reaction of losing a bit of genetic lottery, some instantly wanted to hide, they felt immediate shame and put their hands in front of their faces, they would 100% rope within a week if born a truecel.

Last edited:
Man I can't even grow a beard to save my life. I envy guys with facial hairs. Its like a makeup for men.

Meanwhile the no makeup filter is probably banned for "misogyny"

Wish I could grow a beard. All I can get is a gross neckbeard

Good I hope all women start using it. I can't grow a beard and I think it's basically the male equivalent of makeup.

Tiktok is gay as shit