Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Filipino women ain't hard to get if...

B

blackcel0

Greycel
So i'v been living in the Philippines for few years and while pretty much blackpill is law to me by now but still i can't get my head around one simple fact which is EVERY guy i knew and even those fellow black men who some of you mogg possible successfully landed a pinay pussy some even got in to a relationship with them.

Well ofc how hot the foid depends on how attractive the guy is but the notion is that still if u ain't fakecel or delusional some of these FOIDS look decent and mog the guy hard.

Bottom line of this messy thread is that

1- BBC IS NOT COPE IN THE PHILIPPINES.
2- ARAB ACTUALLY HAVE CHADLITE STATUS HERE CAUSE NICE NOSE NOT REALLY DARK SOMEWHAT RICH ETC.

As far as Curries am not sure they do well mostly but some still slay without moneymaxx

how did you move there and sustain yourself there?
what kind of residency permit do you have?

So why haven't you? :ping:

Have you ascended or not? :feelswhere:
Yes but hear me out since the pemdemic and due to many factors i got back to be incel just as much as you're
1- new generation of FOIDS influenced by TikTok and etc.
2- not only am jawless but also severely mentalcel
3- am blackpilled

But if your are really determined you'd find that one chick am not selling u a cope and actually am curious why was it much easier pre pandemic compare to now where as u see am on this site kek

Yes but hear me out since the pemdemic and due to many factors i got back to be incel just as much as you're
3- am blackpilled
Over for your fakecel ass. :feelsahh:

@MarquisDeSade @TheProphetMuscle

The ONLY problem is finding a passive income to live there , almost everyone on this forum would do this with that card

I am a cel now wither i like to identify to it or not. I just wanted to figure out how to ascend again and that i could give you an insight since i actually live there unlike some of u basement dwellers but it's up to the moderators cuz by wiki definition am definitely a cel now

The ONLY problem is finding a passive income to live there , almost everyone on this forum would do this with that card
You're very right but can you tell my why bkackpill still not apply to this situation? Is it cuz most seamaxxers actually stay short time or look like they actually tourists?

You're very right but can you tell my why bkackpill still not apply to this situation? Is it cuz most seamaxxers actually stay short time or look like they actually tourists?
?

3- am blackpilled
:lasereyes::no:

and permit to live there permanently. Thailand does not give those permanent residency permits easily.

and permit to live there permanently. Thailand does not give those permanent residency permits easily.
In thailand the ways you can obtain this are a few
- regular job for years ( hard to get )
- buy a thai elite visa 20 years ( but you cant work with this , so you need to moneymaxx before)

The second one is the easiest imo

Is this you by any chance?:feelsLSD:

Untitled238 20230325114348

Al foreigners slay pussy there even if not rich jfl