Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel filipino faggot at work

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
one middle aged guy in particular at work always ask me about my life and acts surprised every time when I tell him im a loser. "what!?! You didn't go to prom? you didn't have a gf!? No rotc? no football games? yOu dOnT dO AnYthinG? You gotta start going out man! Enjoy life!" younger guy, filipino faggot chimes in sometime and today middle aged guy was asking me about hs and ask filipino guy "you had fun in hs right?" and filipino faggot is like ah yeah bruh and start listing all the things he used to do and how he used to party all the time. and then they tell me i missed out like im not aware lamo it's like these normies have never met subhumans before.

dude i hate those people who ask questions constantly trying to sniff our us social status the most, like stfu retard

i hate my goddamn fucking godamn fucking goddamn fucking goddamn life

Just chameleoncel and lie about it. That or just sick it up and ignore them

I HATE people like that. They're fucking obnoxious

When normalcucks ask me that i just respond very cold and avoidant to make them realize it's uncomfortable to ask that shit so they just leave me alonemost of the time

When normalcucks ask me that i just respond very cold and avoidant to make them realize it's uncomfortable to ask that shit so they just leave me alonemost of the time

i do this but not consciously

that shit is the fucking worse

why cant they just leave us the fuck alone

one middle aged guy in particular at work always ask me about my life and acts surprised every time when I tell him im a loser. "what!?! You didn't go to prom? you didn't have a gf!? No rotc? no football games? yOu dOnT dO AnYthinG? You gotta start going out man! Enjoy life!" younger guy, filipino faggot chimes in sometime and today middle aged guy was asking me about hs and ask filipino guy "you had fun in hs right?" and filipino faggot is like ah yeah bruh and start listing all the things he used to do and how he used to party all the time. and then they tell me i missed out like im not aware lamo it's like these normies have never met subhumans before.
kek. He knows exactly what hes doing...they love trolling ppl and then act all surprised to rub it in.

dude i hate those people who ask questions constantly trying to sniff our us social status the most, like stfu retard
This, plus there faggots still talking about how they were cool in high school which just shows how they know there best years went by so they try to grade others on what they did in highschool to feel better about themselves.

FUCK MAN, I know normies like to shit on us for being autistic. But sometimes normies are the REAL autists.

I don't understand u guys, u don't have to be honest about ur life, I lie on every single issue to appear normal or cool or whatever, if u tell truth ppl will think u r subhuman/loser and u won't get any respect.

This is why I don't trust normans, they'd fuck you over for the smallest bit of status. The Rat Race is all they understand, a game of subjugation and domination.

When talking with normies, always be the one who's asking questions. They feel flattered and end up to think "you're an interesting guy", while all you do is just listen to their bs and reopen their own subjects. Also you don't have to talk about yourself and you can choose more easily the direction of the conversation.

i cannot do this. i am too much of a cuck

When talking with normies, always be the one who's asking questions. They feel flattered and end up to think "you're an interesting guy", while all you do is just listen to their bs and reopen their own subjects. Also you don't have to talk about yourself and you can choose more easily the direction of the conversation.
cba too much effort for no reward

I'd just lie to them and make them believe that I live a really outgoing lifestyle. I'm good at acting and making up stories on the spot. You could also talk about something really boring and go into an unnecessary amount of detail so they don't want to talk to you again. Maybe just start telling them a load of facts about bonsai trees or some shit.

This, plus there faggots still talking about how they were cool in high school which just shows how they know there best years went by so they try to grade others on what they did in highschool to feel better about themselves.
lol I'm in my mid 20s and I know people my age that do this, fucking sad

This is why I'm NEET, wouldn't want to deal with that fucking bullshit all day. Had enough of that shit in HS. Not only do they expect you to have a few normal stories to share, they dog you on every fucking thing you don't do that's expected out of normies

If you don't do the exact same shit those drone cunts do you're either a freak or someone deserving of sympathy

Unfortunately the NEET lifestyle isn't permanent, so I'm praying for UBI every day and night

Fuck his filipino gf/wife. They lust over any resemblance of non asiatic traits

I didn't go to prom. I didn't have a GF all through high-school. :feelsrope:
I didn't have a gf, go to prom, take a yearbook photo that year, or even attend the first semester on campus

This is why I'm NEET, wouldn't want to deal with that fucking bullshit all day. Had enough of that shit in HS. Not only do they expect you to have a few normal stories to share, they dog you on every fucking thing you don't do that's expected out of normies

If you don't do the exact same shit those drone cunts do you're either a freak or someone deserving of sympathy

Unfortunately the NEET lifestyle isn't permanent, so I'm praying for UBI every day and night
You've never had wings? You've never done this? You've never done that? I've been doing that since I was 7.

I don't understand u guys, u don't have to be honest about ur life, I lie on every single issue to appear normal or cool or whatever, if u tell truth ppl will think u r subhuman/loser and u won't get any respect.
Very high iq.

a fellow high inhib
oh yeah and i didn't go to graduation, i knew i was forgetting something
I was always naturally against doing this because im not a cuck but I want to give it a try now. It's disgusting human nature to treat someone like a virgin loser faggot after you find out they are a virgin loser faggot

oh yeah and i didn't go to graduation, i knew i was forgetting something
I was a hair away from not going to graduation. I felt bad days before and decided to go.

I was a hair away from not going to graduation. I felt bad days before and decided to go.
my mother was like "are you going to graduation?" and i said no and she said ok

fuck him. doesnt he realise that asking those type of questions and then rubbing all the shit we missed in is triggering for us missedoutonformativeteenHSexperiencecels?

Like it was a choice... I guess it’s beyond them to imagine that some guys are shut out of even the most “basic” things.