Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Figured Out Why My Dad Never Payed Child Support. [MUST READ]

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Asked my mother yesterday why she never got child support from my dad and she said it’s because he was an illegal immigrant and wanted to marry her to get papers and you cant get child support unless the person is a US citizen. She went with him for 4 years and he cheated on her all the time (another blackpill, WOMEN LOVE CHEATERS)

So what ended up happening is she caught him cheating, then got mad and he begged her to let him come back but she claims he said he was gonna not cheat again and fully support her but he left the next day. What i think is she wouldn’t let him back so he left.

She said he went off and married another woman for papers.

Lol fuck both of them.

Every man my mother has been a baby mother to has turned out to be abusive and a cheater.

The blackpill doesn’t lie.

All my siblings are half siblings. I have no full blooded siblings cuz of this bitch!

@Zer0/∞

I’m tracking my dad down and beating his ass then fucking his wife!

Asked my mother yesterday why she never got child support from my dad and she said it’s because he was an illegal immigrant and wanted to marry her to get papers and you cant get child support unless the person is a US citizen. She went with him for 4 years and he cheated on her all the time (another blackpill, WOMEN LOVE CHEATERS)

So what ended up happening is she caught him cheating, then got mad and he begged her to let him come back but she claims he said he was gonna not cheat again and fully support her but he left the next day. What i think is she wouldn’t let him back so he left.

She said he went off and married another woman for papers.

Lol fuck both of them.

Every man my mother has been a baby mother to has turned out to be abusive and a cheater.

The blackpill doesn’t lie.

All my siblings are half siblings. I have no full blooded siblings cuz of this bitch!

@Zer0/∞
Based dad, but tbh my grandmother was the same way. Slept around with Tyrones and none of my mom's siblings are full siblings.

Is your mother white?

Last edited:
Based dad, but tbh my grandmother was the same way. Slept around with Tyrones and non of my mom's siblings are full siblings.

Is your mother white?
Indeed but he’s not based.

Mother was always deeply depressed when I was a young child. I knew my maternal grandfather better than my maternal grandmother(I met her around the age of ten and learned her name).

Magically turns her personality detector off for a illegal immigrant Mexico, ditches him once he started becoming a slog to deal with, and decides the best option for her lone son is to go and simply make more babies with other darktriadmaxxed HTNs and above while completely ignoring his needs; the "empathetic gender"... :feelsclown:

Brutal what happened to you; are your half-siblings taller? :feelsjuice:

Magically turns her personality detector off for a illegal immigrant Mexico, ditches him once he started becoming a slog to deal with, and decides the best option for her lone son is to go and simply make more babies with other darktriadmaxxed HTNs and above while completely ignoring his needs; the "empathetic gender"... :feelsclown:

Brutal what happened to you; are your half-siblings taller? :feelsjuice:
My brother is slightly taller.

Sucks to be the son of a whore and whore monger.

Can you use this information to you're benefit?

How about you try to get dual citizenship and escape the USA?

You can get job as English teachER