Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fightmaxxing, is it worth it or not?

D

DiabloStanley91

Greycel
Bro is fightmaxxing worht it in 2023 or not like: i'll be bullied until i die because i'm a skinny-fat loser but like i could carry something to protect myself idk. Martial arts are expensive where i live and those retards i have to fight and the teacher will mog me during exercises. Usually you also have to go to the gym a little so you have some muscle so you can fight but like is martial arts worth it today??

Who where went to mma or something like that for a few months/years and it paid off?? :feelshmm:
Do you feel stronger or not?

90% of martial arts are useless. If you want to get started in one pick from the actual useful ones where you learn how to fight and not 1000 year old asian dances. I did that and can say it pays off massively (the vast majority of dudes can't even throw a punch lmao).

Keep in mind fightmaxxing is useless when it comes to attracting foids. Though you could beat up a foid's bf and ruin their relationship

90% of martial arts are useless. If you want to get started in one pick from the actual useful ones where you learn how to fight and not 1000 year old asian dances. I did that and can say it pays off massively (the vast majority of dudes can't even throw a punch lmao).

Keep in mind fightmaxxing is useless when it comes to attracting foids. Though you could beat up a foid's bf and ruin their relationship
r u guts irl

Do some mma, jiu jitsu, wrestling, muay thai, and kick boxing

r u guts irl
Well, I'm not 6´8", and I have a shitty hairline, face and frame, but I do hate demons (foids), so, in a sense, yes.

Too time consuming and costly . Cheaper to hire rent for hire thug

Lol mma is just a mix of what you said, and muay thai is just a style of kickboxing.
Sometimes there’s MMA classes and then there classes specifically for Muay thai or jiu jitsu or whatever

Bro is fightmaxxing worht it in 2023 or not like: i'll be bullied until i die because i'm a skinny-fat loser but like i could carry something to protect myself idk. Martial arts are expensive where i live and those retards i have to fight and the teacher will mog me during exercises. Usually you also have to go to the gym a little so you have some muscle so you can fight but like is martial arts worth it today??

Who where went to mma or something like that for a few months/years and it paid off?? :feelshmm:
Do you feel stronger or not?
Ok GrAY

Well, I'm not 6´8",
Jfl this is a very common misconception people have in the community. The widely accepted myth of Guts being a 6’8 heightmogging freak of nature actually comes from the guidebook, which also says that Guts is 24 years old and four inches taller than Pippin, which is ridiculous altogether to anyone with eyes and has actually read the manga. So it’s probably safe to ignore all of the information in there. Character heights can be a bit inconsistent in Berserk, but realistically, Guts stands at around 6’3-6’4 without armor. Any other height would be outright illogical

He boasts the proportions and frame of a good sized football player which I suspect is in the design literally his helmet. He’s not a 7 ft giant because Casca is a decent amount shorter, and she’s 5’5-5’6. That would also make Pippin 7'5 or some ridiculous shit. However, this still puts Guts in the top 0.001% height percentile on a global scale for someone with his frame and build, and any man in general. Height is literally everything in life. Berserk wouldn’t be as universally respected as it is if Miura made the main protagonist as tall as the average Japanese male
and I have a shitty hairline, face and frame,
IT'S OVER ONIGHT IT'S NEVER BEEN MORE OVER THAN IT IS NOW III TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT. News Tie Font

but I do hate demons (foids), so, in a sense, yes.
32f.jpg

Last edited:
Jfl this is a very common misconception people have in the community. The widely accepted myth of Guts being a 6’8 heightmogging freak of nature actually comes from the guidebook, which also says that Guts is 24 years old and four inches taller than Pippin, which is ridiculous altogether to anyone with eyes and has actually read the manga. So it’s probably safe to ignore all of the information in there. Character heights can be a bit inconsistent in Berserk, but realistically, Guts stands at around 6’3-6’4 without armor. Any other height would be outright illogical

He boasts the proportions and frame of a good sized football player which I suspect is in the design literally his helmet. He’s not a 7 ft giant because Casca is a decent amount shorter, and she’s 5’5-5’6. That would also make Pippin 7'5 or some ridiculous shit. However, this still puts Guts in the top 0.001% height percentile on a global scale for someone with his frame and build, and any man in general. Height is literally everything in life. Berserk wouldn’t be as universally respected as it is if Miura made the main protagonist the as tall as the average Japanese male
Thanks for the infodump accuratemeasurementcel, but in my head Guts will continue to be a 6´8 gigachad with a 12 inch cock.

Jfl this is a very common misconception people have in the community. The widely accepted myth of Guts being a 6’8 heightmogging freak of nature actually comes from the guidebook, which also says that Guts is 24 years old and four inches taller than Pippin, which is ridiculous altogether to anyone who has eyes and has actually read the manga. So it’s probably safe to ignore all of the information in there. Character heights can be pretty inconsistent in Berserk, but realistically Guts stands at around 6’3-6’4 without armor. Any other height would be outright illogical

He boasts the proportions and frame of a good sized football player which I suspect is in the design literally his helmet. He’s not a 7 ft giant because Casca is a good amount shorter, but she’s not 6 ft. That would also make Pippin 7'5 or some ridiculous shit. This still puts Guts in the top 0.001% height percentile on a global scale for someone with his frame and build, and any man in general

IT'S OVER ONIGHT IT'S NEVER BEEN MORE OVER THAN IT IS NOW III TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT. News Tie Font'S OVER ONIGHT IT'S NEVER BEEN MORE OVER THAN IT IS NOW III TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT. News Tie Font

32f.jpg
FB24DC29 1A4B 43DC 8D7A 169F1A6B515B

yez wrestling is your best option

Call me soy, but I'm afraid of violence. I want to avoid any hostility towards me.

Learn boxing and jiu-jitsu (the classic one, not the Brazilian niggerization of it), or do boxing and wrestling. That will cover everything you will ever need in any real fight you find yourself in. Go to gym to build some muscle, but don't prioritize the weights over your fight training.

Failing all of that, there's always guns and knives, if self-preservation is what you're concerned about.

Hit the gym for strength and building musics and do either kick boxing, jiu jitsu or muay thai

its really good, i have a lot of fun there and the ppl are cool

I know it's not what you asked but i'd like to point this out:
You don't need martial arts bullshit to whoop a foid's ass, you can just smack a brick on her head untill her eyes pops out and get shot to the moon and you hear :smlshfrrrshlrlrlrl:

Just saying...