Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fighting gamecels: can you actually rembER all of the stick movements and button sequences for combo moves?

Can you actually rembER all of the stick movements and button sequences for combo moves?

• Yes, it is the one thing I am good at, kek.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, I look at the combo move list for a few moments, then I just make the best of the situation.

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Naruto games I just throw shurikens and a Jutsu once in a while.

Yeah, the “Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm” games were fun.
I think I'll get the new Dragonball game that just came out. I know nothing about Dragonball but the game looks good.

mostly just practising combos yk, if you have the knowledge of what move can be followed up with what move, its easier

i tried getting into sf5 and I just couldn't remember the combos to save my life :feelshaha:

I think you meant Tekken where there's a fuck ton of moves to memorize. Sf games and other had lesser moves but for some reason I couldn't perform those moves that require joystick strokes perfectly, instead just press the keys wildly it until it works. I play on keyboard and the stroke where you need to press is down right for quarter circle, left down right for half circle, and there's one of those full circle strokes that for the life of me had no idea how to do it with keys. Sometimes they work, sometimes they need a specific timing.

Last edited:
no, i just press all the buttons randomly until a "combo" appears

Users who are viewing this thread

• Exhunter45
  • Subhuman Niceguy
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back