Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fight Club was (((pozzed))) all along

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
What even is the message of the film? Be a poor and lonely fucker and be happy about it?

Fight Club was selling us to accept the fates we suffer from right now.

I prefer Joker. At least Arthur Fleck rebels against society and triggers an anarchist uprising in the end, rather than "take it like a good little boy", in his words. I didn't like the subtle message behind the movie though; that which wealthy White boys are the root of all evil in society and that they must be confronted. Aside from this peculiar detail, Joker is an excellent movie. I've never watched Fight Club, and honestly it seems kinda overrated.

I prefer Joker. At least Arthur Fleck rebels against society and triggers an anarchist uprising in the end, rather than "take it like a good little boy", in his words. I didn't like the subtle message behind the movie though; that which wealthy White boys are the root of all evil in society and that they must be confronted. Aside from this peculiar detail, Joker is an excellent movie. I've never watched Fight Club, and honestly it seems kinda overrated.
Fact of the matter is that Hollywood can't and won't be thoroughly based. It's a Jewish construction. It is what it is.

But with that in mind, Joker is indeed an alright film. The poz (white bad, brown good, women good) is part and parcel.

Fight Club was written as a criticism of yet to be named toxic masculinity. It was pozzed from day one.
You might be correct here. Interestingly, most men see it as a rallying cry and a celebration for unapologetic manliness. But it's probably not the intended message.

Joker did what his egoism wanted and it is beatiful. Wouldn't be suprised if they based him on Stirner