Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Field report.The male thirst is UNREAL.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
Not gonna bore you with detail but short story
I went out yesterday with a female friend and a 47 year old woman. And I kid you not the 47 y old wwoman was SWARMED by guys. Like LITERALLY she had 5 guys aproach and try to hook up with her. 

I saw this with my own two eyes. The wall is non-existent it is not even w thing. She could have hooked up with whomever she wanted. 

In other news acting like a female and reserved is actually pretty legit as it peaked her Interest.

Yehaa, I'm back form being banned!

Didn't you post this already a few days ago?

iblamemyself said:
This is new outing.
Last time I was on a date with her and she had guys messaging her on fb lol.

St.Tropez said:
but mr. 15 girlfriends won't be banned for this, right?

like why are you here? you had 15 gfs and going on date jfl

TheVman said:
St.Tropez said:
but mr. 15 girlfriends won't be banned for this, right?

like why are you here? you had 15 gfs and going on date jfl

If you have read that topic you would know i never hooked up with her.
I went out to an date and she softly rejected me.
A 47 woman rejected me because she had more value than me.

https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Hanging-out-with-a-47-y-old-woman-rn-Her-phone-is-constantly-receiving-messages-17945

Wow, new mog. The friendzonemog.

Any females below 60 and can manage the difficult task of not being fat will be bombarded with attention and validation.

St.Tropez said:
I went out yesterday with a female friend and a 47 year old woman. And I kid you not the 47 y old wwoman was SWARMED by guys. Like LITERALLY she had 5 guys aproach and try to hook up with her. 

I saw this with my own two eyes. The wall is non-existent it is not even w thing. She could have hooked up with whomever she wanted. 

In other news acting like a female and reserved is actually pretty legit as it peaked her Interest.

That's why JFL @ incels who love MILFs or worse, GILFs.

FeminismsCancer said:
St.Tropez said:
That's why JFL @ incels who love MILFs or worse, GILFs.
I like older females tho. They are more attractive to me.
But yeah very hard to get.

That's the reason sometimes I hate men more than women.

St.Tropez said:

How anyone can prefer a beat up car with more mileage to a brand new one is beyond my comprehension.

>female friend

oxymoron

FeminismsCancer said:
St.Tropez said:
How anyone can prefer a beat up car with more mileage to a brand new one is beyond my comprehension.
Because I do not see women as objects but rather human beings.

St.Tropez said:
FeminismsCancer said:
St.Tropez said:
All human beings are just sexual machines. Stop with the bluepill.

If you saw women as human beings and not objects, then why do you have two conventionally attractive females on your profile?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
St.Tropez said:
FeminismsCancer said:
St.Tropez said:
I do not see people like that. I will say some are just machines but not all.

St.Tropez said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
St.Tropez said:
FeminismsCancer said:
St.Tropez said:
I do not see people like that. I will say some are just machines but not all.
If you saw women as human beings and not objects, then why do you have two conventionally attractive females on your profile?

Older/ugly women can sometimes attract more male attention than prime women, because beta males and numales all think they'll have more of a chance with uglier women. Ironically, they all think this and competition intensifies to the point where it's even more hopeless than getting a prime. Primes only have to fend off a few Chads, most men don't even apporach primes because it's a foregone conclusion.

Tell this to delusional mgtows and TRPers who think that women age like milk and men age like wine and it is over for women after 25 . MGTOWs are completely delusional.

St.Tropez said:

RebWeVn.jpg

dawn said:
Tell this to delusional mgtows and TRPers who think that women age like milk and men age like wine and it is over for women after 25  . MGTOWs are completely delusional.

Those guys must literally never go out and party honestly. 
One club visit could blackpill them more than any bullshit they read online. They live in their stupid bubble and cope with fairy tales.

FeminismsCancer said:
St.Tropez said:
RebWeVn.jpg
Nope not a cuck and never will be.

St.Tropez said:
One club visit could blackpill them more than any bullshit they read online. They live in their stupid bubble and cope with fairy tales.

But you're blue pilled af if you talk like a feminist.

St.Tropez said:

You have a female friend you fucking retard, you're a cuck.

Bushladen008 said:
St.Tropez said:

Grotesque said:
Any females below 60 and can manage the difficult task of not being fat will be bombarded with attention and validation.
a 55 year old female gets more attention than a 20 year old male these days.

FeminismsCancer said:
But you're blue pilled af if you talk like a feminist.

Bushladen008 said:
St.Tropez said:

I am neither bluepilled nor a cuck. Nor did I ever accept open relationships or any of that shit. I never even had a fwb.
Again not a cuck and never will be.
And yes I am a feminist in a way,I approve of females right to self actualization. But I am not a modern type of feminist with those new age bullshit.

St.Tropez said:
I approve of females right to self actualization. 

Thats exactly what actual cucks support too.

/pol/cel said:
St.Tropez said:
Cuck=someone who allows his wife/gf to get fucked by other males and/or enjoys watching it.
Which I am not.

St.Tropez said:
Cuck=someone who allows his wife/gf to get fucked by other males and/or enjoys watching it.
Which I am not.

And women turn their men into cucks the moment they get self actualization which involves realizing that their biological imperative is to be a whore.

thetruecelibate said:
Grotesque said:
a 55 year old female gets more attention than a 20 year old male these days.
Crazy but is spot on when I think about it.
Males are literally redundant in our times and not needed in some weird way. I have no idea why do girls do not need a guy to take care of her.

/pol/cel said:
St.Tropez said:
Which I am not.
And women turn their men into cucks the moment they get self actualization which involves realizing that their biological imperative is to be a whore.
And in that moment I will walk away. I doubt all girls want to be whores either. Some girls like to be loved and to bond as well.

St.Tropez said:
Crazy but is spot on when I think about it.
Males are literally redundant in our times and not needed in some weird way. I have no idea why do girls do not need a guy to take care of her.

And in that moment I will walk away. I doubt all girls want to be whores either. Some girls like to be loved and to bond as well.

Because of female self-actualisation, which you support.

St.Tropez said:
/pol/cel said:
St.Tropez said:
Which I am not.
You're using the official definition of the word and not the manosphere definition. It's more of a term used to call someone a feminist or a "womahn respector"

St.Tropez said:
Which I am not.

If you want to know what a real life cuck looks like I'll show you and tell you.

St.Tropez said:

Bruh....

/pol/cel said:
St.Tropez said:

Bruh....

Come on bro there are good people as well. Look at most guys here,most are degenerate as well. But there are nice guys here as well (like me). I really do not like degeneracy nor casual sex nor ever indulge into it. I like romance and love more.

St.Tropez said:
/pol/cel said:
St.Tropez said:

Bruh....

Come on bro there are good people as well. Look at most guys here,most are degenerate as well. But there are nice guys here as well (like me). I really do not like degeneracy nor casual sex nor ever indulge into it. I like romance and love more.

"Woah, imma nice guy for muh lady, look at me!"

St.Tropez said:

There are no good people outside of this forum. Look man we all want romance and love and shit but that dosent exist if you are not Chad. This is basic blackpill material.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
St.Tropez said:
/pol/cel said:
St.Tropez said:

Bruh....

"Woah, imma nice guy for muh lady, look at me!"

What ladies? There are no ladies here. I am not virtue signaling I am a genuine nice a guy. I enjoy love and stuff like that and I would like to be married to a nice and affectionate girl who I will protect and love.

Grotesque said:

Truth.

iblamemyself said:

Why were you banned?

St.Tropez said:

comparing males to females is not valid in any way, ESPECIALLY not when it comes to relationships and the sort. the way females think is so different than males that they may as well be another species. genuine loyalty is something that is unique only to the male.

knajjd said:
St.Tropez said:
comparing males to females is not valid in any way, and ESPECIALLY not when it comes to relationships and the sort. the way females think is so different than males that they may as well be another species.

If there's one thing MGTOW got right, it's AWALT.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Why were you banned?

Mods suspected me to be a troll because I promoted biokinesis as a legit cope (which I believe it is)

iblamemyself said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Why were you banned?
Mods suspected me to be a troll because I promoted biokinesis as a legit cope (which I believe it is)

biokinesis, as in like the eye color changing audio?

iblamemyself said:
Mods suspected me to be a troll because I promoted biokinesis as a legit cope (which I believe it is)

I am interested in this. Can you give me some links?

This one time I was hanging around downtown with a classmate I've known for a few years, she's Indian but she's pretty chesty, and she wore a mild cut-off shirt and there was this dude on a bike who just kept staring at her boobs, JFL. That was just the most extreme case of the day, other guys were looking at her chest as well. I asked her "Does this happen pretty often? I'm just here with you for just the afternoon and I'm already annoyed by all of it." And she goes "Yeah but I'm used to it." Everyone needs to stop being so damn thirsty all the time.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Yes, there are people who could succesfully change their eye color. I posted a thread on the issue.

St.Tropez said:

Haah, difficult, only very few people were succesful (and shared their results). Biokinesis is pretty new. You can check out learnbiokinesis.com or try to find people on google or youtube who have done it. Some are bullshitters but others did change their eyecolor. And I suspect you can do more than jsut change eyecolor.

iblamemyself said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Yes, there are people who could succesfully change their eye color. I posted a thread on the issue.

St.Tropez said:
Haah, difficult, only very few people were succesful (and shared their results). Biokinesis is pretty new. You can check out learnbiokinesis.com or try to find people on google or youtube who have done it. Some are bullshitters but others did change their eyecolor. And I suspect you can do more than jsut change eyecolor.

Can I PM you if I want to learn later on? I am gonna check it out.

iblamemyself said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:

St.Tropez said:
Haah, difficult, only very few people were succesful (and shared their results). Biokinesis is pretty new. You can check out learnbiokinesis.com or try to find people on google or youtube who have done it. Some are bullshitters but others did change their eyecolor. And I suspect you can do more than jsut change eyecolor.

Well eye color doesn't mean shit and it's funny how many say brown eyes are ugly. It's eye shape along with the rest of your features that make you attractive. Blue eyes on an ugly face will not make you escape inceldom