Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fictional super misandric society from ChatGPT

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
this is brutal, WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER GIVEN WOMEN RIGHTS!!!!

• **Resistance Movements:** Despite the challenges, your protagonist could become involved in a resistance movement or underground network aiming to challenge the misandric regime. This could be a central plot point in your story.
  • **Technological Innovations:** Your protagonist and other characters could use advanced technology to communicate covertly, evade surveillance, and gather information to resist the oppressive regime.
How nice of ChatGPT to remind the reader that it's supposed to be a fictional setting.

I swear they banned this sub and several other similar ones some years ago
Dunno, as far as I remember MensRights was never banned. A lot of other manosphere ones were, but this one had always survived.

Dunno, as far as I remember MensRights was never banned. A lot of other manosphere ones were, but this one had always survived.
odd to see a forum like that still alive on reddit considering they nuke everything that even remotely strays from their agenda

odd to see a forum like that still alive on reddit considering they nuke everything that even remotely strays from their agenda
True. Still, that's one more reason to enjoy it because you never know when its luck will run out:worryfeels:.

In such SCENARI, I would have taken my own life already.

I wish I was in a position to say this is retarded, but I ain't...

My country is as feminist as a country can get, and men are completely and utterly invisible. So I wouldn't be surprised if this happened in the next decades.

I wish I was in a position to say this is retarded, but I ain't...

My country is as feminist as a country can get, and men are completely and utterly invisible. So I wouldn't be surprised if this happened in the next decades.
What country are you in?