Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW FHO get's hot oil poured on her after refusing arranged marriage.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
Should have honour killed her, she prolly had a white chad bf at school

should have had her fuckin jaw broken

Its over for ethnicccels in the west.

Jfl, women would rather have hot oil poured on them than let a non-Chad have sex.

Her arranged husband was likely a 3/10 camel jockey.

They should have known better than to raise them in the West. A good trip to Afghanistan would have "fixed" her real good.

Pimped=arranged marriage.
Don't worry though the whore will get disability for life after such a traumatizing experience.
20000 dollars I would have cut her head off.

This is when I'm a little envious of ethnics. Whites are such feminist cucks nowadays and we need our own form of sharia to keep these foid cunts in line.

Wish this happened more often.

Bet the whore was already getting dicked by some Chad at her school. She deserved worse.

Jfl, women would rather have hot oil poured on them than let a non-Chad have sex.
i lol'd hard. females nowadays truly are the most entitled fucking whores ever.

Such a waste of cooking oil. I am feeling bad for those south asian poor farmers who put their hard works to produce such a good quality yet cheap cooking oil.

Sand monkeys are fucking savages.
hqdefault.jpg

true degeneracy strikes again

$20k is a good price for a femoid.

LOL this, if the guy was a chad she would have been begging to move the wedding up.