Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy FFXVI: White Gods Only

I doubt square enix can even be considered a japanese company at this point. They sold out to the west long ago. No wonder they target their products to western markets. Still it's kind of painful to watch how desperately they try to whitewash their games, bleh.

Looks like a Tales game, jfl
Japs got mogged by American GigaChads so hard that the trauma has become generational. Every generation of Japanese cannot forget the great mogging by the white man. Its a genetic memory to be transferred generation to generation for perpetuity
Brutal realitypill

95%+ of the characters in any Japanese drawn shit look white.

japan needs to be nuked by north korea

Suifuel for ricecels like me. Even when ricecels make something, they have to make all their characters white, I hate cucked ricecels so fucking much, they need to go to JAIL

I doubt square enix can even be considered a japanese company at this point. They sold out to the west long ago. No wonder they target their products to western markets. Still it's kind of painful to watch how desperately they try to whitewash their games, bleh.

back when their character still looked asian
Final-Fantasy-X-X-2-HD-Remaster-review-xbox-one-1-640x360.png