Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy FFXVI: White Gods Only

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Japanese cucked themselves good this time, everyone in the game is just a british chad :feelskek:

Game doesn't even look all that interesting jfl

Japanese cucked themselves good this time, everyone in the game is just a british chad :feelskek:

when was the last time you gamed and do you have steam?

Suifuel for ricecels like me. Even when ricecels make something, they have to make all their characters white, I hate cucked ricecels so fucking much, they need to go to JAIL

Ricecels are the biggest white worshipers

2:36 the burning man

it's over man, i hate my race so much for being cucks
I heard Japanese and Chinese are based, they have really strict citizenship policy because they know whites will steal their females.
If you play video games often and stil aren't racepilled, you are genuinely retarded. The fact that there are basically no curries and arabs in vidya is proof of the racepill. Oh, wait there are arabs in games, we're always portrayed as evil terrorists worthy of death.
@Irredeemable @tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel
Video games are media, except few tokens pushed by sjw agenda everyone is white.

tenor.gif

If you play video games often and stil aren't racepilled, you are genuinely retarded. The fact that there are basically no curries and arabs in vidya is proof of the racepill. Oh, wait there are arabs in games, we're always portrayed as evil terrorists worthy of death.
It's truly over. In 1000 games, maybe only 10 games would have an Arab or curry in it.

Our people are also too retarded and uncreative to make their own games.

Ganondorf is supposed to be an Arab, right?

looks boring

How is it boring. The game actually looks decent for once, unlike nomuratrash.

Also the ones that are from the desert region have golem as their region mascot god.

Ganondorf is supposed to be an Arab, right?

Yep. He is supposed to be a chosen one sand who has a harem of sand beckies (Gerudo). Basically the stereotypical sandman, and you have to slay him as a blonde JBW elf boy. :feelshaha: Japanese are so cucked. If they had any sense, Link would be a Japanese man because 99% of the world would model their creations after themselves. Almost all Japanese games are modeled after JBWers. Even when white people stories are blatant ripoffs of Japanese culture (Soy Wars), they change the characters to white people.

The voices don't fit the characters at all jfl

Yep. He is supposed to be a chosen one sand who has a harem of sand beckies (Gerudo). Basically the stereotypical sandman, and you have to slay him as a blonde JBW elf boy. :feelshaha: Japanese are so cucked. If they had any sense, Link would be a Japanese man because 99% of the world would model their creations after themselves. Almost all Japanese games are modeled after JBWers. Even when white people stories are blatant ripoffs of Japanese culture (Soy Wars), they change the characters to white people.

It freezes the gif, so it becomes a still image.
I understand that

But what is the point? Does it mock the gif? Ive seen you do it to my avii, and recently saw Ritalincel doing it in looksmaxx.

Final Fantasy is dead.

Looks like the Witcher mixed with Devil May Cry.

I understand that

But what is the point? Does it mock the gif? Ive seen you do it to my avii, and recently saw Ritalincel doing it in looksmaxx.
It is a meme.

There is no point to it, you just freeze it and post.

It could be a mockery of the gif depending on the context though.

Can't wait to watch all the cutcenses for free on youtube when it comes out.

I can't name a single ethnic male protagonist in a video game tbh.

yes, lifefuel for white British cels!!

How is it boring. The game actually looks decent for once, unlike nomuratrash.

Also the ones that are from the desert region have golem as their region mascot god.
game should be better than FF15, it seems to be darker and the development should be more smooth since they have a better ditector

Why are ricecels, Japanese in particular, so spineless? This actually pisses me off. White worshipping cocksuckers :feelsugh:
Suifuel for ricecels like me. Even when ricecels make something, they have to make all their characters white, I hate cucked ricecels so fucking much, they need to go to JAIL
Brutal sorry man. Cumskins always win.

Can't wait to watch all the cutcenses for free on youtube when it comes out.
Why are ricecels, Japanese in particular, so spineless? This actually pisses me off. White worshipping cocksuckers :feelsugh:

Brutal sorry man. Cumskins always win.
Japs got mogged by American GigaChads so hard that the trauma has become generational. Every generation of Japanese cannot forget the great mogging by the white man. Its a genetic memory to be transferred generation to generation for perpetuity

I haven't played FF since FFX came out. Too old for that shit now

game should be better than FF15, it seems to be darker and the development should be more smooth since they have a better ditector
I hope so, because the setting is something as similar to classic

They make what sells. Its not surprising.

Unlike burgerland they maximize profit by appealing to their player base (cumskins)

Japs got mogged by American GigaChads so hard that the trauma has become generational. Every generation of Japanese cannot forget the great mogging by the white man. Its a genetic memory to be transferred generation to generation for perpetuity

I cant take that perfectly harmonized facial structure, this is why I won’t play FF they are too good looking.