Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
So, you may know this guy from THIS video:

Weeeeeell, not that I am nitpicikng and trying to prove anything with a single example or anything, I just got so enraged when I saw this video:

What do you think she's doing? Virtue signalling? Trying to milk him off of YouTube money? Just playing with him? All of the above? Poor guy, he really thinks she love him. She must have had to hold gag reflexes when they were eating together and having sex.

they're both ugly af. she looks like a hag dude i see no problem

Even if she would be his looksmatch, she is still thinking of Chad's dick 24/7, dreams included.

Even if she would be his looksmatch, she is still thinking of Chad's dick 24/7, dreams included.
the first second of the first vid i knew it was over for this kid

she's ugly AF. I'd rather be incel than to be with that thing

So that thing isn’t a tranny?

Doesn’t mog me

Found the volcel. But that's not the point of the thread.

oh so i have to fuck any human being with a pussy (irregardless of how ugly/hideous they are) in order to not be called a volcel?

Ok ok, i'll fuck her in every sex position possible, but please dont call me volcel!

oh so i have to fuck any human being with a pussy (irregardless of how ugly/hideous they are) in order to not be called a volcel?

Ok ok, i'll fuck her in every sex position possible, but please dont call me volcel!
If she isn't your looksmatch then you are not an incel (joking here a little bit). If she is OR she looks better than you, you are a volcel.

Last edited:
If she isn't your looksmatch then you are not an incel. If she is OR she looks better than you, you are a volcel.

Dude, you do realise its possible for me to mog her yet still be incel right? For example, if she is 2/10 and I am 3/10, i mog her but because i am 3/10 I am still incel.

Also, there is no such thing as volcel. Every individual has their own standards as to what they find attractive. Just because an incel has higher standards than you and rejects a woman who YOU find attractive ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN STANDARDS, doesnt mean he's volcel. Stop projecting your own standards onto others. I am my own person, you cant force your standards upon me or anyone, neither can i force my standards upon you or anyone. Everyone has their own standards, accept it and move on instead of labelling people volcel just because they wouldnt fuck a woman who you would fuck.

you are probably one of the lowest IQ people ive met on this forum, and i have met my fairshare.

Dude, you do realise its possible for me to mog her yet still be incel right? For example, if she is 2/10 and I am 3/10, i mog her but because i am 3/10 I am still incel.

Also, there is no such thing as volcel. Every individual has their own standards as to what they find attractive. Just because an incel has higher standards than you and rejects a woman who YOU find attractive ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN STANDARDS, doesnt mean he's volcel. Stop projecting your own standards onto others. I am my own person, you cant force your standards upon me or anyone, neither can i force my standards upon you or anyone. Everyone has their own standards, accept it and move on instead of labelling people volcel just because they wouldnt fuck a woman who you would fuck.

you are probably one of the lowest IQ people ive met on this forum, and i have met my fairshare.
Yikes. Did I hit the nerve to make you write a book for a response on a fucking internet forum? :D Stopped reading after first paragraph since you are a retard if you think she is 2/10. Either way, you found your way to my blocked list with your IQ lower than your BMI.

Yikes. Did I hit the nerve to make you write a book for a response on a fucking internet forum? :D Stopped reading after first paragraph since you are a retard if you think she is 2/10. Either way, you found your way to my blocked list with your IQ lower than your BMI.

oh no please dont block me, how can i continue living, guess i'll have to rope. well as i said, we all have different standards, i dont see her being anything above a 2/10 but thats just my standard. I wonder how high you rated this abomination

This post is dripping with soy. Not only that, but it reads like a foid wrote it.

Who the fuck makes fun of people like that? Only people who know that attacking somebody's weight hits a nerve - women. Men don't give a shit if you call them a fat fuck. They'll tell you to kill yourself and then forget you existed a second later.

AND WHO THE FUCK BLOCKS PEOPLE ON THIS SITE?! THAT IS THE ABSOLUTE GAYEST SHIT EVER.

@Master I think we may have found a low IQ infiltrator. Please ban this cunt.

Who the fuck makes fun of people like that? Only people who know that attacking somebody's weight hits a nerve - women. Men don't give a shit if you call them a fat fuck. They'll tell you to kill yourself and then forget you existed a second later.
Wow... So dumb you didn't even catch the shot and still has ego to talk shit about IQ of someone with Science Engineering degree.

Yeah go cry to someone else to pat you on the back for how much faggot that you are.

The foid is manly as fuck

Wow... So dumb you didn't even catch the shot and still has ego to talk shit about IQ of someone with Science Engineering degree.

Yeah go cry to someone else to pat you on the back for how much faggot that you are.

I got the dis, dumbass (average male BMI is around 20). I'm saying who the fuck uses weight to insult another man.

In a just world, this would be the norm (they are looksmatched).

In a just world, this would be the norm (they are looksmatched).
However in this world, when it happens like vid related, she is still cucking him with a Chad.

She looks OK to me, I know she'd reject me for my looks and also because I'm older too.

@FinnCel thoughts on your countryman?

i see no problem tbh, looksmatch
tbhtbh. JFL at incels who demand to have a 10/10 Stacy just like the foids they mock who only want 10/10 Chads.

She'd brutally reject me. Do we know the dudes height?
Also if I remember correctly this guy has had a gf before so Im guessing hes not a manlet.

Pretty sure that's a tranny, bro.

What is it with incels and having long hair, you’re not a viking warrior just stop. :lul:

If she isn't your looksmatch then you are not an incel (joking here a little bit). If she is OR she looks better than you, you are a volcel.

Tbh i hate when incels call themselves 2/10 and then say they wouldnt go for a girl like this. Either stop larping as the biggest trucel or accept that you refuse your looksmatch(volcel).

It’s beyond over for him

nah she looks much better than him. but she does not love him that much is clear from the vid

nah she looks much better than him. but she does not love him that much is clear from the vid
Yeah it's clear. No smiles, no giggling, no touching and hugging of him compared to those chad videos with his partner.

Cherrypicked gigacope

Main

Real life is not a computer program where there are no deviations from a preset algorithm. It is much more complicated and nuanced to figure out than that.

Obviously, women don't like ugly men. But there are exceptions, strange rules and unusual things happening all over the place because thats how it works. The sexual dynamics are not laws like gravity or the speed of light. Its not as if every single ugly man on the planet has a 0% chance of getting a girlfriend. Nothing with the dynamics of animals or anything living is quite that simple and extreme. Humans are animals and we have evolved by the same process as monkeys, elephants, bacteria, and bananas.

There will always be exceptions and outliers, not every single woman on the planet will only go for 8/10+ men.

ITT: People who didn't read the main post and think it's about me being nitpicky, trying to "prove" anything with that video.

Looksmatched ngl

I dont think she is ugly. But I have to admit that she looks like his mother. :feelskek:

So that's not his mother?
I didn't watch the video, how'd they meet, online?