Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
So that's not his mother?
I didn't watch the video, how'd they meet, online?
She wrote to him after seeing the first video. She isn't from Finland so she flew to his place and stayed there since then. She is fluent in English so shes from a country with English language. She looks better in later videos:

the other one
 20200227 054808

She wrote to him after seeing the first video. She isn't from Finland so she flew to his place and stayed there since then. She is fluent in English so shes from a country with English language. She looks better in later videos:

Striking early to get that easy life when his social media presence increases huh.

that guy needs a genioplasty/chin implant. what an ugly subhuman with a tranny girlfriend

she's ugly AF. I'd rather be incel than to be with that thing

You are kind of pushing it a bit there JFL

She has a drab face but she isn't what I would call ugly, she's just really plain looking

A blank canvas isn't a bad painting, its the absence of a painting, in that same sense I would not call her ugly and I would definitely fuck her

Even he mogs me to death facially and he also got laid because his video went viral, it's truly over for me.

is that a real foid or not?