Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Few words on JBW theory.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
It's true, whites have more options among non-white women. But what those women like is the idea of whiteness and everything that it entails. As soon as she finds out she's been dating a loser who can't make money, that's when the relationship ends. Poor women in third world countries are more worried about survival than love. Romance is a white men's invention.
c4CQmnM.jpg

jbw=proven in asia

And parts of Africa + South America. Sub-Saharan Africa might be the most fertile JBW grounds on the planet since it's not on many people's radars. Much less competition and a lot of the women seem to be into white men.

As soon as she finds out she's been dating a loser who can't make money, that's when the relationship ends.

That's true for most women. At least women in some non-western countries are willing to give us a chance and let us prove ourselves. Knowing that I at least have a chance with some women gives me more motivation to improve myself.

cope. even ethnik women in western countries who are not poor still want BWC

There is a saying that noodlewhores "supposedly" lock down white guys for visa/citizenship, which is a total BS. If that is the case, then all of them would leave their white bf as soon as they get into the west and find a rich ricecel, but that never happens. There are many rich ricecels in the west, even they can't get a noodlewhore, how do you explain that? Becasue noodlewhores love white cum, because they want to be mothers of white blue eyed hapa offspring.

And you will need money anyway, no foid won't want her child to struggle in a impoverished household, does not matter if she is a noodlewhore or a currybitch.