Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Femon coworker accidentally touched me for a millisecond

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
It felt like electric surge. So sudden and felt so good. Too bad the bitch just has badly working balance apparatus and way too clumsy. I wonder what a real long foid touch would feel like

what are you half a momo or something?

My crush hugged me once. This scene from Scrubs always reminds me of it:

Most beautiful 5 seconds of my life. I still get goosebumps when I think about it.

She chose some poorcel over me and is now with her 10th boyfriend or something. Never began anyways.

i work in an office setting. just think of The Office but not fun or crazy and i'm not hot. for reference I'm built like Kevin in the show

Anyway, some of my most "ooohhhhh. ahhhhhhhhhh" moments were when I was printing or copying something and a female had to squeeze past me (for some fucking reason they put the printer in a fucking hallway and I'm big enough where if I'm printing stuff then people can't pass me without asking me to politely move for a second). Sometimes a female would ask me to move and I would do so because I'm not a dick but other times I could tell the females wanted me to move but they were too polite because they didn't want to sound rude or make it look bad due to my weight (which is my own fault tbh. i dont have a hormonal thyroid condition) so they would just try and squeeze between the well and my fat ass. We would either bump asses (sorta nice) or the girl would go face forward and her breasts would scrape my back. GODDDDDDD THAT FELT SO GOOOODDDDD
I knew a few of the busty girls schedules so I'd try and use the printer when I knew they needed to use the bathroom or when they ordered lunch. Say lunch is set to arrive at 11:40. I would go to the printer at 11:30 and just make copies or pretend it wasn't working properly until they would have to get up and squeeze past me so I could feel their heaving breasts on my lower back.

i work in an office setting. just think of The Office but not fun or crazy and i'm not hot. for reference I'm built like Kevin in the show

Anyway, some of my most "ooohhhhh. ahhhhhhhhhh" moments were when I was printing or copying something and a female had to squeeze past me (for some fucking reason they put the printer in a fucking hallway and I'm big enough where if I'm printing stuff then people can't pass me without asking me to politely move for a second). Sometimes a female would ask me to move and I would do so because I'm not a dick but other times I could tell the females wanted me to move but they were too polite because they didn't want to sound rude or make it look bad due to my weight (which is my own fault tbh. i dont have a hormonal thyroid condition) so they would just try and squeeze between the well and my fat ass. We would either bump asses (sorta nice) or the girl would go face forward and her breasts would scrape my back. GODDDDDDD THAT FELT SO GOOOODDDDD
I knew a few of the busty girls schedules so I'd try and use the printer when I knew they needed to use the bathroom or when they ordered lunch. Say lunch is set to arrive at 11:40. I would go to the printer at 11:30 and just make copies or pretend it wasn't working properly until they would have to get up and squeeze past me so I could feel their heaving breasts on my lower back.
Just use printer theory :feelsthink:

I have never had a foid touch me, not even accidentally.