Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FemoidsGTFO's response to FatLink accusing him of being in a romantic relationship with the e-whore

For Low IQcels - I was provided with this vocaroo by FemoidsGTFO this is not my voice.

This is what he's responding to:

There needs to be some clarification here:

It was ONLY 1 fellow incel whose name I changed to get the foid’s nudes and that was Femoidsgtfo and guess what?

You fuckers should be hating on him too as he really was in the process of betraying you all and potentially ascending as he was not only talking to the Foid I was talking to but another one named NEMESIS whom he was romantically involved with and considering traveling to Germany for hence the Foid I talked to wanted his name changed to NemesisCUCK momentarily as she thought that would be funny and a type of worthy exchange so that she would give up the goodies.

That said apart from this situation I already explained why I generally changed users names and all those other instances had zero to do with any Foids and were simply my attempts to make not only the userbase but the ”victims” of my pranks themselves laugh, as I’ve long thought a majority of you are wound too tight and need to learn to chill the fuck out and laugh at yourselves but nope, you’re committed to being always angry little pricks so I apologized for that ie ever trying to make you all happy. I was sorely mistaken there. You guys are 110% commited for life to being utterly miserable and I must respect that fact.

Lastly my final use for certain name changing was what I considered a milder punishment than banning somebody if they broke a certain rule, like say when Honkler would spam up the board calling me names and writing his erotic fan fiction involving myself and @
Master
@Master I’d change his name to what he called me as his punishment instead of banning him.

Again I thought that was a kindness that could teach him a lesson without causing the massive butthurt and resentments that bannings typically do no matter how justified.

Also I didn’t think Honkler was really intending to be truly malicious with his ridiculousness.
Just moreseo an annoying thorn in my side that was admittedly kind of funny.

Too long for me to listen to. TL;DL now! :feelzez:

Ic. Also I’m not sure I get how that would be a betrayal even if it were true.

Damn, that's a voice mogger

Femoidsgtfo didnt break any rules and he is not an mod.

This is what he's responding to:
Yeah, FatLink needs to provide proof if he's going to make accuations like that.
Also, damn, despite the accent, he mogs my voice JFL.

Well obviously it's not the first time fag link has done this, just the first time being caught.

What status could you possibly get from flirting with an .IS mod?
Incel simps who support the mod therefore having orbiters or even "people" who will pay for your onlyfans

Fat Link know his reputation is done for, he now tries to drag down others into his grave

Stop thinking about women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back