Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Femoids fear the AI GF

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★

You may think it's cope to believe in the AI sexbot revolution but the reality it's coming in the near future and femoids are scared and terrified they know what this means for them, no more easy mode, No more simps to exploit, and in the later future no more chad. They cannot compete with a sexbot considering they have 0 skills fit for a wife. A sexbot will cook and clean and will be 100% loyal. Woman will be Obsolete.

Actually not because the only ones who will buy this shit are us and foids don't want to have sex with us either way.

they dont fear it

it's just a little act they perform for the video to get views

ovER for femcels

true, because they lose out on potential simps

You may think it's cope to believe in the AI sexbot revolution but the reality it's coming in the near future and femoids are scared and terrified they know what this means for them, no more easy mode, No more simps to exploit,
Yes it's a cope for delusional cels. Women won't lose much cause nothing comes close to fucking a real female, no fucking gimmick "robot" will replace sex with a woman. "AI" girlfriends is just a like the image of women that men have created in their naive fantasies, you have to delude yourself to believe you're fucking a real woman or talking to real woman.

Last edited:
true, because they lose out on potential simps
We remain simps. We're not simping foids, but large corporations who have once again created another innovation with sexbots in order to exploit us like with twitsh and OF

They are not replacing toilets soon.

Hope they will replace the foids.

What about just completely uncensored AI? Fuck those foids, I don't have a desire to talk to toilets, even if it's a virtual one.

View attachment 1074325

You may think it's cope to believe in the AI sexbot revolution but the reality it's coming in the near future and femoids are scared and terrified they know what this means for them, no more easy mode, No more simps to exploit, and in the later future no more chad. They cannot compete with a sexbot considering they have 0 skills fit for a wife. A sexbot will cook and clean and will be 100% loyal. Woman will be Obsolete.
None of these women are even a league inside a league of being my looksmatch. Why the fuck do they care if subhumans like me get an AI sexbot. I can only think of 2 things:

1. They worry chad will get one. I doubt it. I feel like chad would be into really obscure sex shit that involves real foids
2. They like having subhumans simp over them.