Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

femoids can go fuck themselves

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i know im kind of stating the obvious here but i hate how men are expected to be completely flawless extroverted, confident, alpha with chivalry if you arent GL or its impossible to get laid. 

any autist/beta quality as a sub7 = its over.

any anxiety = its over.

any introversion = its over.

fuck femoids. once i looksmaxx if i can get laid i will have ONE ltr just to catch up then after that im going full on MGTOW. if i get a prestigious job with a high salary im going to coldly and publicly humiliate any femoid that shows interest. they wouldnt even want me, they just want my money. then again femoids cant love, all they can do is lust over materialistic traits like face or status or money. thats not love, its bargain. 

autistic rant over, have a nice day.

But can't money be seen as a positive trait though.

I mean money and power are things that attract femoids too even if they're the only traits you got.

I just wish i had any..

Lvl32wizard said:
But can't money be seen as a positive trait though.

I mean money and power are things that attract femoids too even if they're the only traits you got.

I just wish i had any..

i guess but then the relationship is practically her and your money not even you. if you are a subhuman being carried by $$$$ she will be embarassed to even be around you. and its VERY likely you will be cucked and shittalked behind your back.

Hunter said:
i guess but then the relationship is practically her and your money not even you. if you are a subhuman being carried by $$$$ she will be embarassed to even be around you. and its VERY likely you will be cucked and shittalked behind your back.

Isn't that a positive, though? There's plenty of fucking ugly dudes that have femoids around them all the time because of their money. Hell, even old men with a lot of money get hot wives that'll stay devoted to them. Even if it's just for their money, they'll still fuck you.

Hunter said:

True. 
Still think fake respect is better than the current disgust though.

Pettanko said:
 Even if it's just for their money, they'll still fuck you.

might as well hire prostitutes then

Hunter said:
might as well hire prostitutes then
They're not prostitutes if they're with you at all times and you have control over them.

Lvl32wizard said:
True. 
Still think fake respect is better than the current disgust though.

not for me. i have been faux flirted with countless times and its the fucking worst. it especially sucks when the femoids have boyfriends. id rather be treated with real hostility than fake validation and kindness by a femoid.

If you're rich and you actually manage to marry you better make sure they don't take half your money after a month or 2

Pettanko said:
They're not prostitutes if they're with you at all times and you have control over them.

you can pay prostitutes to do what you want(flirt in public, act like a GF, etc).

If you have all the things you listed truly money is the only thing that can help attract women.

[/quote]
not for me. i have been faux flirted with countless times and its the fucking worst. .[/quote]

Idk never been flirted with not even as a joke so..

They don't need to fuck themselves, Chad will.

Hunter said:
you can pay prostitutes to do what you want(flirt in public, act like a GF, etc).

Yeah or power, like all the big guys in Hollywood and such it's not just money it's power.

damn buddy boyo... Feels.. I really need a surgery

Don't worry, chad has that covered for you.

femoids cant fuck themselves, which is life fuel for us, but they fill that void with chads dick