Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids' attraction towards Chad is out this world

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/7gtlbt/do_men_notice_if_a_woman_is_sexually_frustrated/

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I recently developed an intense attraction to a guy in one of my classes. I've noticed him and thought he was attractive, but we only started talking recently because we began working on a group project. We've had friendly conversations over the past few weeks, but yesterday something strange happened. I sat next to him in class and felt insanely horny. He smelled amazing and I felt super attracted to him, to the point that I felt dizzy and confused. It was agonizing because the class was 3 hours. I was super wet and could not stop thinking about sex. He kept glancing at me and fidgeting. About half way through class, I felt an incredible urge to touch him. I pretended not to understand something and used it as an excuse to sit closer to him. I could only maintain brief eye contact because I kept thinking about sex. He offered me his number towards the end of class and I gave him mine. There were 4 other guys in my group and they kept looking at me. I feel super embarrassed, I have never felt so intensely attracted to anyone before, I don't know what is wrong with me. Do you think he noticed? Do you think the other guys in my group noticed?
[/font]

Please kill me.

@FACEandLMS material for your next red pill videos.

RE: Femoids attractions towards Chad is out this world

Damn, i can`t feel shit towards attractive females anymore, because i know it`s a lost cause.

RE: Femoids attractions towards Chad is out this world

Bitch was in heat and Chad was even more irresistible

RE: Femoids attraction towards Chad is out this world

FUARK time to get the rope

This should be stickied, suicide fuel as hell

Bri8564 said:
FUARK time to get the rope

This should be stickied, suicide fuel as hell

I love how anonymity brings out female's true nature.

she followed with this:

I was trying to control myself, but I kept fidgeting and touching him. He kept fidgeting too- adjusting his shirt, running his hands through his hair, bouncing his leg up and down... We were sitting close together, so I gently rested my leg against his a few times to see his reaction. He didn't seem to mind, so I pressed my leg against his for the rest of class and positioned my body to face his. He smelled so good, I never noticed before, but he smelled so manly and sexual, it made me feel dizzy, it was all so unexpected and strange. It felt so intense that I could not maintain eye contact because I felt an incredible urge to kiss him. I felt insanely horny so I glanced at his pants a few times, but I couldn't see anything because his shirt was not tucked in, so it was covered. So that is what happened, but I am generally clueless about guys, so I don't know anything for sure.

Suicide fuel and cringy. Femoids obsession with chad is too much .

"clueless" until Chad strolls in. Then suddenly her vulva is gushing and she knows exactly what to do to get his cawk.

thetruecelibate said:
This. I've even heard girls talking about a chad from my school, and the girls were from another, who had nothing to do with them

Bri8564 said:
This. I've even heard girls talking about a chad from my school, and the girls were from another, who had nothing to do with them

On the bus, I heard some roasties talk about a Chad from another school and they were looking at photos of him on their phone. They saying shit like "ohh my god, he is so handsome." The guy hadn't done anything mark worthy other than having a nice face.

When we guys talk about hot women, we don't go "ohh my god", we just say "yeah, she's pretty hot", but females need to make looks the entire persona of a man, as if nothing else matters.

CopingGymcel said:
On the bus, I heard some roasties talk about a Chad from another school and they were looking at photos of him on their phone. They saying shit like "ohh my god, he is so handsome." The guy hadn't done anything mark worthy other than having a nice face.

When we guys talk about hot women, we don't go "ohh my god", we just say "yeah, she's pretty hot", but females need to make looks the entire persona of a man, as if nothing else matters.

The fact that women are still so primitive even though we are not cavemen anymore is too much
QONVIyz.gif

If a man wrote something like this, he would be called a creep by a million feminists and beta cucks.

Just lol at thos who believe women don't get horny/want sex. Top tier sui fuel right here. Might as well end it. Mog or be mogged.

This is why it was wrong to just throw away all the religious wisdom of the past and declare all saints and sages of the past to simply be schizophrenics or cynical warlords, when they warned us about female nature and female sexuality. For political purposes, religious texts should simply be treated like all other ancient texts who involve some wisdom, some outdated proto-science, some stuff that was a result of power struggles and so on. And some of the stuff they wrote about female nature was obviously true, as can be seen these days when female nature is let loose and wreaks havoc all over the world.

Imagine being one of the other guys in the group. That could drive any man to ER.

Red Shambhala said:
This is why it was wrong to just throw away all the religious wisdom of the past and declare all saints and sages of the past to simply be schizophrenics or cynical warlords, when they warned us about female nature and female sexuality. For political purposes, religious texts should simply be treated like all other ancient texts who involve some wisdom, some outdated proto-science, some stuff that was a result of power struggles and so on. And some of the stuff they wrote about female nature was obviously true, as can be seen these days when female nature is let loose and wreaks havoc all over the world.

Aren't you suppose to be anti-religion? With your AVI and all.

Framecel222 said:
Imagine being one of the other guys in the group. That could drive any man to ER.

4 guys invisible, 1 guy visible. 80/20 rule prevails again.

Ganrenteed no woman will ever say that to anyone on this site. Most we can hope for is "he takes care of my needs"

No panties getting wet over that for sure

Incel801 said:
Ganrenteed no woman will ever say that to anyone on this site. Most we can hope for is "he takes care of my needs"

No panties getting wet over that for sure

Or "I didn't think he was attractive at first, but when I got to know him..."

I feel dizzy and confused just reading this shit. fucking homicide fuel

CopingGymcel said:
Aren't you suppose to be anti-religion? With your AVI and all.

I don't think that religions are bad PER SE it's just that the good religions or that everything good about religions has the fundamental disadvantage of not being able to legitimize unjust class domination. Historically, the big religions were simply used to unify territories under a single ruling class. Religions haven proven to be very useful for that, although the example of China with its civil service bureaucracy shows that the way Abrahamic religions have been used is not indispensable. I think there might be an occasional diamond to pluck from the dunghill of religions. Also, I've named myself after a book describing, among other things, how a bunch of disillusioned and embittered Communists, who were comrades of Lenin, but later, when the Russian Revolution was devouring its children during the age of the "Great Terror", themselves threatened and murdered, studied Buddhism and meditation, travelled to the Tibet-Mongolian world and did the first scientific experiments on the effects of meditation: https://www.amazon.com/Red-Shambhala-Magic-Prophecy-Geopolitics/dp/0835608913

If a guy posted that he'd be called a rapist.

This is how guys feel around average Staceys. Femoids feel like this around top 1% Chads.

existentialhack said:
If a guy posted that he'd be called a rapist.

This is how guys feel around average Staceys. Femoids feel like this around top 1% Chads.

"Stop being so creepy, she's not an object."

It's tempting to make the same thread, but as a man, in a few weeks, to see how it all spans out.

CopingGymcel said:

It's tempting to make the same thread, but as a man, in a few weeks, to see how it all spans out.

Do it. When the obvious backlash happens, link them to the other thread

Zyros said:
Do it. When the obvious backlash happens, link them to the other thread

If I still remember to do it when that time comes.

Sparky said:
I’m going to cope by telling myself that this is probably some incel virgin posing as a femoid

I had that suspicions, but then I started thinking about female nature. Even if you think it's an incel, look at the encouraging comments from betas, that's even more suifuel.

CopingGymcel said:

Solid idea.

The double standard tho.

Chad will then pump and dump and she will then complain about there being no good guys

ilieknothing said:
Chad will then pump and dump and she will then complain about there being no good guys

Question: When some femoids claim online that they are never approached, do you think they mean that they aren't approached by good looking guys (Chad), while completely dismissing every unattractive guy who that approached them?

CopingGymcel said:
4 guys invisible, 1 guy visible. 80/20 rule prevails again.

LOL how obvious

LDPE said:
LOL how obvious

I don't get how the 80/20 is not main stream by now, it should be obvious to anyone at this point. People still seem to dismiss it when all the evidence and behavioral observations prove it to be true.

CopingGymcel said:
ilieknothing said:
Question: When some femoids claim online that they are never approached, do you think they mean that they aren't approached by good looking guys (Chad), while completely dismissing every unattractive guy who that approached them?
yep definitely, in their eyes only Chad counts as prospects. Us subhumans do not count. I'm sure the females that claim to be incel or foreveralone have rejected guys before. No one here bar the fakecels were ever in a position to reject a female.

Someone ask her what the guy looked like

Bri8564 said:
thetruecelibate said:
This. I've even heard girls talking about a chad from my school, and the girls were from another, who had nothing to do with them

same here.

Fuark.

I don't even know what it's like when a femoid actually WANTS to touch you. Shit, even the hookers that I use recoil a bit when they have to touch me (I learned not to notice).

Another fucking world, I swear.

RichCel said:
Fuark.

I don't even know what it's like when a femoid actually WANTS to touch you. Shit, even the hookers that I use recoil a bit when they have to touch me (I learned not to notice).

Another fucking world, I swear.

you sure? They literally train to make it look like they are into it.

Sparky said:
I’m going to cope by telling myself that this is probably some incel virgin posing as a femoid

I'll cope by saying we don't know what this bitch looks like.  She could be a fucking land whale and the guy way out of her league.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
I'll cope by saying we don't know what this bitch looks like.  She could be a fucking land whale and the guy way out of her league.

We all know that Chad has natural testosterone levels of 1100 ng/dL (Buzzfeed guys had in 200-300 range), so he will pump and dump any willing female.

She described what the guy looks like. Lol he's shorter than me and i was just called out for being a manlet
uiV2xEp.jpg

Bri8564 said:
She described what the guy looks like. Lol he's shorter than me and i was just called out for being a manlet
uiV2xEp.jpg

Jesus Christ why do girls never admit the primary factors that draw them to men like that. Her description is general enough to fit in approximately 25% of men, though among those she'd probably only find herself as turned on when around 0.01% of them.

I am 100% certain said Chad had at least 3 of the following traits in the 95th percentile

Wide Chin
Flaring zygos
Protruding browridge
Long, pronounced ramus
High fhwr

Christ, that was a b(rutal) pill.

Subhuman said:
she followed with this:

I was trying to control myself, but I kept fidgeting and touching him. He kept fidgeting too- adjusting his shirt, running his hands through his hair, bouncing his leg up and down... We were sitting close together, so I gently rested my leg against his a few times to see his reaction. He didn't seem to mind, so I pressed my leg against his for the rest of class and positioned my body to face his. He smelled so good, I never noticed before, but he smelled so manly and sexual, it made me feel dizzy, it was all so unexpected and strange. It felt so intense that I could not maintain eye contact because I felt an incredible urge to kiss him. I felt insanely horny so I glanced at his pants a few times, but I couldn't see anything because his shirt was not tucked in, so it was covered. So that is what happened, but I am generally clueless about guys, so I don't know anything for sure.

tumblr_mgpyg4HJYI1rc6jvuo1_500.gif

OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD