Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Femoids are ugly

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Some of them have beautifull bodies, but as whole - femoids are ugly repulsive creatures. Without genetical engineering and cybernetics real beauty is very hardly possible

Lolis are also ugly.

Lolis are also ugly.
Only pieces of sexy flesh, with horrible disgusting mind of slut inside. Only loli of high culture can be not disgusting and overall beautiful

Only pieces of sexy flesh, with horrible disgusting mind of slut inside. Only loli of high culture can be not disgusting and overall beautiful
How about a cultured non-loli? An 18 year old virgin with good taste? Is she overall beautiful despite not being loli?

They all have antibiotic-resistant chlamydia that Chad passes around to his harem.

how the fuck have you not been banned yet

Hes a giga volcel and a dreamer. He admits he looks sub human and he doesnt desire his looksmatch. If he was female, hed be posting on /r/trufemcels.

anime lolis are the only true examples of beauty.

Hes a giga volcel and a dreamer. He admits he looks sub human and he doesnt desire his looksmatch. If he was female, hed be posting on /r/trufemcels.
Let chad has my "looksmatch". My real looksmatch is young cute cultured becky loli
anime lolis are the only true examples of beauty.
Grois

Take the 3DPD pill

2D women are so ugly ! Very disgusting creatures !

I await the mad Napoleon to appear.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASIVE COPE

The average foid is like a 2/10 tbh

another based post

How about a cultured non-loli? An 18 year old virgin with good taste? Is she overall beautiful despite not being loli?
That's what I'm looking for and it's extremely hard to find. Almost no one nowadays, male or female, have good taste and culture :cryfeels:

I disagree. Your brain has been corrupted by fapping to anime waifus. Drawn 2d girls that have been engineered to make you keep swallowing Japanese junk culture are not the pinnacle of beauty. I think most women look very pretty but it doesn't change the fact that I can't get any of them.

The fat ones are ugly. The non-fat ones are alright.

I disagree. Your brain has been corrupted by fapping to anime waifus. Drawn 2d girls that have been engineered to make you keep swallowing Japanese junk culture are not the pinnacle of beauty. I think most women look very pretty but it doesn't change the fact that I can't get any of them.
This is pinnacle of beauty
Commander president

But ugly femoids still get sex and never get lonely

So many women have bone structure that would be a death sentence on a man. I know that water is wet etc. but it's one of those things where once you start noticing it, you can't stop.

Some of them have beautifull bodies, but as whole - femoids are ugly repulsive creatures. Without genetical engineering and cybernetics real beauty is very hardly possible
JFL. We're ugly, that's why were here. If you aren't even attracted to a foid then do you want to have sex with them? If you don't even want to have sex with them...how can you be incel??? Are you incel because you can't have sex with an imaginary creature that doesn't exist? That sounds more like volcel tbh.