Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids are so retarded

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Today a femoid insulted me thinking that im balding because of my widows peak that I've had all my life regardless that I have a full head of hair and mogged her hair quality by far.... Jesus fucking christ.

Women wear a lot of hair extensions to volumize their hairs, but are yet are quick to judge on men that wear toupees, pieces, or wigs lol.

There a lot of females that have thin hair, some of them in their thirties have to cut short. They still maintain some of their hair, well because they have a shit tonne of estrogen, and all.

However, a lot of the femoids I know are doing pretty well academically actually...

idkwattodowithlife said:
Women wear a lot of hair extensions to volumize their hairs, but are yet are quick to judge on men that wear toupees, pieces, or wigs lol.
There a lot of females that have thin hair, some of them in their thirties have to cut short. They still maintain some of their hair, well because they have a shit tonne of estrogen, and all.
Especially white girls, I think they on average have the thinnest hair

Bri8564 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Especially white girls, I think they on average have the thinnest hair
They use hair extensions from Indians and Brazilians (as they have thick hair themselves).