Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids are brutal and cold

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
I was walking into the library and a couple of femoids walking past said i look 10 years old. 

Ask them if they've ever been raped by a ten year old.

[quote="Sparrow']
Ask them if they've ever been raped by a ten year old.
[/quote]

I should have ripped their heads off tbh.

so many women think they're untouchable. it's infuriating.

It's O V E R for shortcels just R O P E!

jagged0 said:
It's O V E R for shortcels just R O P E!

Funny thing is im not even short, unless 5 11 measured at the doctors is short.

USA cucks, in balkan you beat anyone who insults you, no matter who it is. Western cucks.

Gymcel said:
USA cucks, in balkan you beat anyone who insults you, no matter who it is. Western cucks.

In the Balkans you don't have to worry about these sjw laws that will land you prison sentence.

Some female said ewww when I was getting off a bus

We are literally dirt to them

Themisterpepsi said:
Some female said ewww when I was getting off a bus

We are literally dirt to them

They need to be put in their place.

Bri8564 said:
They need to be put in their place.

Gonna hit em with the stone cold stunner if I see them again
austin-2064227.jpg

retarded_dumbshit said:
so many women think they're untouchable. it's infuriating.
I feel the same way.

Women are heartless in the presence of ugly men. They value their own shit more than us.

I once tried omegle video and the other side were two young girls who literally made a face of disgust and dropped the call.

Gymcel said:

I need to return there

I'm fairly tall, so at night women will check me out from afar thinking I'm better-looking than I am. One time these 2 chicks walked by and I swear I heard one say "Ew", followed by whatever else. Sucks. I don't say shit like that, regardless of how someone looks.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm fairly tall, so at night women will check me out from afar thinking I'm better-looking than I am. One time these 2 chicks walked by and I swear I heard one say "Ew", followed by whatever else. Sucks. I don't say shit like that, regardless of how someone looks.

How tall are you?

QuantumDummy said:

How tall are you?

QuantumDummy said:

How tall are you?

Bri8564 said:
How tall are you?

Probably like 5' 11" without shoes. I get mistaken for 6' or a little over with shoes or boots on. Not tall, but not short. Doesn't help in any way.

Wymyn are such bitches, gawd. Hearing these stories enrages me. My advice is to prepare yourself to sling back insults at offenders. Thankfully I don't have this problem so much. Although I do get the occasional dirty look, it's very rare. I've only heard one group of foids talking smack, and that was due to my body hair when I took off my shirt at the beach. I ignored it, though, because I thought I looked kind of bad, too LOL and a foid friend actually got more upset than I did.

QuantumDummy said:
Probably like 5' 11" without shoes. I get mistaken for 6' or a little over with shoes or boots on. Not tall, but not short. Doesn't help in any way.

I'm exactly 5'10 barefoot at night in which im shorter than in the morning.

Sub8Hate said:
Wymyn are such bitches, gawd. Hearing these stories enrages me. My advice is to prepare yourself to sling back insults at offenders. Thankfully I don't have this problem so much. Although I do get the occasional dirty look, it's very rare. I've only heard one group of foids talking smack, and that was due to my body hair when I took off my shirt at the beach. I ignored it, though, because I thought I looked kind of bad, too LOL and a foid friend actually got more upset than I did.

That's good that it's rare for you, for me people talk shit to me anytime i leave the room.

Bri8564 said:
I'm exactly 5'10 barefoot at night in which im shorter than in the morning.

That's good that it's rare for you, for me people talk shit to me anytime i leave the room.

That's a predicament.

QuantumDummy said:
That's a predicament.

What is? I'm shorter at night than in the morning, it's scientifically proven for a lot of people.

Bri8564 said:
What is? I'm shorter at night than in the morning, it's scientifically proven for a lot of people.

How does that work?

QuantumDummy said:
How does that work?

In the morning your posture is the straightest and shit, while overtime during the day it deteriorates and by the time it's night you're up to an inch shorter than in the morning depending on posture and stuff, that's how it goes I think. 

Bri8564 said:
In the morning your posture is the straightest and shit, while overtime during the day it deteriorates and by the time it's night you're up to an inch shorter than in the morning depending on posture and stuff, that's how it goes I think. 

Interesting.

It's more about the fact that when you are moving around and supporting your weight by sitting and such. I've never heard of posture being a factor although it might have an effect. You gradually compress throughout the day. Laying down loosens you up. 1 inch is a bit more than I've heard, normally I've heard 1/2 - 3/4" max IIRC.

holy shit its fucking over, why offtopictho?

FeminismsCancer said:
I once tried omegle video and the other side were two young girls who literally made a face of disgust and dropped the call.

why would u do that to yourself.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

I guess for the same reasons incels post amiugly threads, maybe the need for sui fuel to get it over and done with (and deep down the delusional hope that maybe it's just BDD and I was too harsh on myself but yeah no)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Idk i put it into off topic because it's not really "inceldom discussion", just trying to abide by the forum rules as much as I can  :bigsmile: