Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Femoids are Blackpilled by the Time They hit 10 Years old

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
While you and your classmates were having fun at recess in elementary school or whatever femoids were already judging all the boys genetic makeup and playing doctor with the cutest boy, when you and your buddies were playing play station after school in middle school femoids were already experimenting with chads and using phallic objects to practice riding dick (some even losing their virginities with highschool kids). When you were in highschool studying and reading Halo or anime lore femiods were already fucking all the chads in the football team and doing gang bangs and already proficient at deep throating cock. What makes you think you'll ever catch up to a used up femoids expectations even if you are a youngcel, it's over dawg, it's over.

I wouldn't change being a nerd in highschool for anything though, those were good times god dammit.
https://my.mixtape.moe/bawqfz.webm

I was always blackpilled and thought looks are everything.

Any western foid over the age 13 is already useless for a relationship. That's why it's best to stick with hookers and hopefully sexbots in the future. If you can get away with pumping and dumping femoids while making fake promises to them about marriage and kids, then go for it too.

Any western foid over the age 13 is already useless for a relationship. That's why it's best to stick with hookers and hopefully sexbots in the future. If you can get away with pumping and dumping while making fake promises of marriage and kids, go for it too.
Legit.

Non virgin = waste of time as she won't be able to bond with you and you're one disagreement away from her getting on a girls night and fucking Chad

Say she has 3 partners, one rich, one good looking and one with big dick. You're automatically compared to all 3 and good luck boyo

Legit.

Non virgin = waste of time as she won't be able to bond with you and you're one disagreement away from her getting on a girls night and fucking Chad

Say she has 3 partners, one rich, one good looking and one with big dick. You're automatically compared to all 3 and good luck boyo
If a femoid wants me to commit to her she has to prove she is commitment worthy by not being a whore, going for men out her league only trying to pump and dump her.

If a femoid wants me to commit to her she has to prove she is commitment worthy by not being a whore, going for men out her league only trying to pump and dump her.
Nigga u low iq or what?

She only wants Chad to commit

Nigga u low iq or what?

She only wants Chad to commit
If you get her when she's a virgin she'll be more likely to. But to be safe you still have to date her a few years to test out her faithfulness and submissiveness.

Young girls start understanding men’s behavior as early as 12, maybe even younger.

So why don’t young boys have the equivalent level of knowledge about women’s behavior?

Young girls start understanding men’s behavior as early as 12, maybe even younger.

So why don’t young boys have the equivalent level of knowledge about women’s behavior?

Because they're fed the bluepill, if young men were blackpilled from a young age they can make better decisions for themselves, they can drop out of school and join the military so they can just go off and fuck thrid world women until they're killed, they can continue studying if they feel then can career max and are okay with betabuxxing, or they can drop out and begin their ldaring career and collect their neetbux early on instead of being fed this lie and forced to wage slave illegal immigrant labor should be paying for our suffering.

Femoids are blackpilled since birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back