Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Femoid whore that went to ukraine to play war found dead in her bed

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
She was found in her bed on christmass eve in Ukraine.It seems that she was killed by jewkrainian government for speaking out agains them jfl.I attached a video of a recording she made before she died.Good fucking riddance

And nothing of value was lost.

I forgot to add just before her death she was looking for donations for her treatment in Berlin because according to her a drunken AFU soldier had crashed into her

Good. And she was a pole not a brit judging by that name, so even better.

Good. And she was a pole not a brit judging by that name, so even better.
She mogs limey foids.
Uk foids are all baked in makeup and are slutty, americunt wannabe whores and gold-diggers.

She mogs limey foids.
Uk foids are all baked in makeup and are slutty, americunt wannabe whores and gold-diggers.
slavs are a cancer to mankind, i couldnt care less about uk foids or anything like that but that a slav was removed is a cherry on top and that's a fact

Stupid bitch, that's right due for the bad guys idiot.

Bitch deserved it

She mogs limey foids.
British foids have a nasty fake tan and they are stupid and fat

She forgot she wasn’t in the West anymore. Even though it’s still in Europe, that’s just how it goes in poor shot holes.

She forgot she wasn’t in the West anymore. Even though it’s still in Europe, that’s just how it goes in poor shot holes.
She fell for the jewdia propaganda that Cuckraine is a democratic leftist paradise

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back