Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Femoid Teacher denies affair with teen student, claiming her height makes sex impossible

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
this is one dumb foid.

A married teacher accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student three times reportedly told a UK court that at 5 feet tall, she was “too short” for it to have been possible.

Mom of three Kandice Barber, 35, is accused of straddling the boy in her vehicle, having sex in a field and performing a sex act on him in the woods in 2018.

But her lawyer said she was so “tiny,” she only came up to the teen’s shoulder, making their alleged romps physically impossible, the Sun reported.

The student initially denied the affair, thinking he might have impregnated her — but later confessed after topless Snapchat photos she sent him began spreading around Princes Risborough secondary school in Buckinghamshire, a court heard in September.

Last edited:
@dreadtheblackpill exposed

Oh ok, well I guess paedophilia is impossible huh, no one ever raped a baby with that logic.

Oh ok, well I guess paedophilia is impossible huh, no one ever raped a baby with that logic.
According to her, no foid has ever dated a man taller than the foid. Ever.

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: i m a 5ft little bean , i m a child i can't do sex

Plenty of my teachers (foids and men) have been fucking dumb. Glorified overpaid (((government))) job. Hopefully her cucked husband takes justice into his own hands

She will be given a flick on her wrist, like usual.

She is just humble bragging that she got a tall teen Chad.
And that kid is a retard as he must have sent those Snaps around.
But what does he care as this will only boost his smv as all the JBs at his school will want him more now.
And the teacher will be let off too

If you didn't have sex at 15 with one of your teachers it's over for you

Her pathetic cuck of a husband is still with her and supporting her? Holy fucking shit

Lmao joke of an excuse

just so happens she is probably 150cm with 190cm bf

P U S S Y P A S S
Imagine a foid being held accountable these days