Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Femóid takes 14 days to respond to me on Instagram.

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
Lembro-me de conversar com uma garota em um aplicativo, pedi o Instagram dela e depois que ela passou mandei uma mensagem para ela. Eu estava ansioso para sua resposta, mas ela não me respondeu:feelsbadman:

Depois de quase uma semana eu ainda tinha esperança de que ela me respondesse. Tentei me subornar para pensar que talvez ela não estivesse online naqueles dias ou algo assim.

Ela era tão bonita, tinha cabelos cacheados e era magra.

Enfim, só no décimo quarto dia ela me respondeu, logo em seguida eu a bloqueei.

There were situations where the girl saw my message but didn't even respond. Plus another one that made her block me after I sent her a picture of my face.

Lembro-me de conversar com uma garota em um aplicativo, pedi o Instagram dela e depois que ela passou mandei uma mensagem para ela. Eu estava ansioso para sua resposta, mas ela não me respondeu:feelsbadman:

Depois de quase uma semana eu ainda tinha esperança de que ela me respondesse. Tentei me subornar para pensar que talvez ela não estivesse online naqueles dias ou algo assim.

Ela era tão bonita, tinha cabelos cacheados e era magra.

Enfim, só no décimo quarto dia ela me respondeu, logo em seguida eu a bloqueei.
I remember chatting with a girl on an app, asking for her Instagram and after she passed I texted her. I was looking forward to her reply but she didn't answer me :feelsbadman:

After almost a week I still had hope that she would answer me. I tried to bribe myself into thinking that maybe she wasn't online in those days or something.

She was so pretty, had curly hair and was thin.

Anyway, it was only on the fourteenth day that she answered me, right after that I blocked her.

The fact that she even replied at all :chad: