Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal, Found this on a Portuguese or Spanish doomer forum

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★
0 0

Já faz um tempo... Que comecei a ''acordar'' de certa forma, sou aquela pessoa que sempre se prendeu em um quarto, Os anos se passaram vejo que a premissa de ser um projeto fracassado para a sociedade deu certo, possuo vicios da nova era, cigarros eletronicos, celular, pc, ficar em casa... De pensar que passei por varios psicologos e psiquiatras, para tentar achar uma solução e no fim, Nada, Não sei lidar com pessoas da minha idade, sempre muita zoeira e sempre querendo destruir o próximo.

Então minha pergunta para vocês é a seguinte, na visão de vocês... Será possivel sair desse loop infinito que vos colocam? Pois eu tenho uma fé que somos controlados a todo momento, não passamos de maquinas feitas para eles... Eu realmente não suporto mais... Ficar acordado e sentir a dor desta cirurgia mail

0 0 It's been a while... That I started to ''wake up'' in a way, I'm that person who always stuck in a room, The years have passed I see that the premise of being a failed project for society worked, I have addictions of the new era, electronic cigarettes, cell phone, pc, stay at home... To think that I went through several psychologists and psychiatrists, to try to find a solution and in the end, Nothing, I do not know how to deal with people my age, always a lot of fun and always wanting to destroy others. So my question to you is this, in your view... Is it possible to get out of this infinite loop that you are putting in? For I have a faith that we are controlled at all times, we are nothing but machines made for them... I can't really stand it anymore... Stay awake and feel the pain of this surgery mail

Spanish? That's portuguese.

Also, what's the forum?

Over for philosophycels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back