Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoid Professor accuses homeless men of "Hegemonic Masculinity"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
https://pjmedia.com/trending/professor-slams-hegemonic-masculinity-of-homeless-men/

The goal of her research, she explains, was to “assess the ways hypermasculinity is performed among men experiencing homelessness.” And to do this, Dej interviewed 27 homeless men and spent and additional 296 hours spying on them in homeless shelters.
While research on vulnerable people typically requires informed consent and approval by an ethics board, it is unclear if Dej sought this. She declined to comment on this when emailed by PJ Media, and her research makes no mention of ethics review.
During interviews with homeless men, Dej claims she learned that many aspire to “hegemonic masculinity,” which she defines as the type of masculinity that serves to “fortify the dominance of men” and ultimately “subordinate women.”

The fucking cunt actually attacks a guy with PTSD of being some kind of raving misogynist

Dej also interviewed “Ron,” a 41-year-old homeless man with depression and PTSD. Ron used various drugs to cope with his mental health issues, and by age 41, this had taken a heavy toll on him, causing breathing problems and muscle weakness.
“I walked down the street and, like, a little girl could have killed me. That’s how weak I was,” Ron told Dej during an interview. Extrapolating from this comment, Dej then suggested that Ron somehow views women en masse negatively.
“For Ron, the feminine subjectivity acts as the ultimate exemplar of physical weakness and the most absurd hyperbole of who constitutes a threat,” Dej wrote in her essay. She opines: “He has failed to live up to the basic tenets of hegemonic masculinity.”

In the end, theres no scholarship here. These men are ugly and low status, meaning her femoid brain reorganizes to see them as mysogonist. Bad personality = unattractive. Women are preparing for their eventual purge of the homeless

It's crazy to see how easily some blatantly stupid women can ascend in the current universitary system ...

On the bright side, maybe we can recruit the homeless for the incel uprising.
Hypothetically speaking, if you gave 10 homeless guys machetes and 100 dollars each and told them to ____ as many r*dditors and femoids as possible, you could get some serious shit done (in minecraft).
This is a joke, of course.

Last edited:
How dare that homeless guy show his male privileges while I sit with my paid for useless gender studies and typing this on my Apple laptop. How dare he live in such a nice cardboard box while I’m sleeping warm in my bed. Fucking misogynistic pig

Feminism is the ultimate capitalist wet dream.
Only here we can see rich women telling poor/homeless men that they are the opressors.

And I thought feminism couldn't get even lower

Proof that all academia is basically complete nonsense. Unless you are a scientist researching a new field, all you are doing is publishing complete bullshit to try and justify your grants for the next year.

Proof that all academia is basically complete nonsense. Unless you are a scientist researching a new field, all you are doing is publishing complete bullshit to try and justify your grants for the next year.
This

In any other job someone with this obvious bias would get fired, but nope, this shit is encouraged with these wackos. Why is these people even legitimized?

Foids are the most despicable and evil creatures on earth. They should all be hung.

(Foids meaning women i dont like)

Whenever I think I've seen it all. So they can spend money for bullshit "studies" like this but they can't spend money to get those hobos off of the street. Well, all things considered I guess they are priviliged males and all, so they don't need any help.

She should have just renamed this paper "Why sub8 men should be exterminated"

this is the beginning. in slight unrelated news, InfoWars was banned on YT. do they want men to become barbarians? because that's how you get barbarians.

they only want chad to approach them. anyone else is "harrasment"

We're just scraping the surface of what will evolve to be a Orwell inspired nightmare. Unless men can somehow, impossibly, unite to turn the tides the future is grim. Being a man is at an all time low today and I shudder to even think what will happen a few decades from now on.

they only want chad to approach them. anyone else is "harrasment"

Been there done that. Women don't belong in the workplace. Period.

Reminder that your peers which will be controlling Earth in 10+ years are currently being brainwashed this nonsense by insane teachers like her.

Download

so unfair

Great Thread. Bump.

A woman can literally go up to a single rich guy and promise to suck his dick if she lets her stay with him and often times he'll do it.

female homelessness just isn't as permanent or hard to get out of as male homelessness
cunt said:
During interviews with homeless men, Dej claims she learned that many aspire to “hegemonic masculinity,” which she defines as the type of masculinity that serves to “fortify the dominance of men” and ultimately “subordinate women.”

They're just trying to make men mad on purpose, now lmfao.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
that's why gendercide in order. remember during Lenin's revolution rich women were raped by proletarian men as "class revenge" god I hope that happens again.

spent and additional 296 hours spying on them in homeless shelters.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: