Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femoid friends

non tollitur

non tollitur

Banned
-
Have you ever had a femoid friend before?

No of course not.

Of course not and I never will.

Only when I was a kid bro, I haven't had any irl friend since the end of elementary school

I have a bunch from school

Maybe when I was in kindergarten

Otherwise, no man.

only in kindergarten

My brothers girlfriend is the only one I have

I do have one. Why though?

Yes, in high school I had quite a few. Nowadays, I have zero.

No and I wouldn’t be able to. I just get to talk to her while some other guy gets to smash her. Fuck that

No and I wouldn’t be able to. I just get to talk to her while some other guy gets to smash her. Fuck that
Even in high school, I befriended those I didn't have feelings towards. I can't imagine being friends with a girl you have feelings for. You know if you're a truecel like me, all you will ever be is a friend. Meanwhile she will cry on your shoulder about all the Chad-lites that come and go. F*CK that.

I don't have anything against the idea of a female friend, it's just that getting close to someone and liking them only to know they would never like me is too painful.

One in kindergarten. By second grade, I barely ever saw her again.

Even in high school, I befriended those I didn't have feelings towards. I can't imagine being friends with a girl you have feelings for. You know if you're a truecel like me, all you will ever be is a friend. Meanwhile she will cry on your shoulder about all the Chad-lites that come and go. F*CK that.
Exactly, foids just want to use ugly men as a disposable tampon to cry on and then get pounded by some Chad and once he leaves she goes to the ugly male for emotional support

Exactly. And say you try making a move after Chad-lite dumps her, she'll be like "I thought you were a true friend, ew''

lol no. I've talked to them sometimes but never really became friends. They just used me man..

having friends = fakecel

They all betray you in the end, faster you learn this the better for you.

A man cant be friend with a female. youre her bf or orbiter

Define "friend" If you mean people you say hi and bye to, then 2. If you mean have conversations with then 0.

A female I usually see at school stared right back at me today in the hallways.
She looked like she saw a dead cat on the street.
Which is better than most foids who look like they just saw a lake hag giving birth.

the closest i had a femoid friend was when in my elementary years. she was a lesbian. after than that, no

A female I usually see at school stared right back at me today in the hallways.
She looked like she saw a dead cat on the street.
Which is better than most foids who look like they just saw a lake hag giving birth.
she probably mentioned about it to her whore friends

Yes but it's the reason I became blackpilled ngl. When you actually spend time listening to them you realize it's all true.

Yes but it's the reason I became blackpilled ngl. When you actually spend time listening to them you realize it's all true.
Dont know how you standed them they talk brainless

Never even had a conversation with one

yes she replied all "dunno" "lol" or "yeah" jfl
They have no vocabulary they only know retarded words when they are under threat.

There is no point having female friends in real life if you don’t get anything from it if you catch my drift. Rather not just be that dude who is only some guy to say hi to while sucking off chad behind closed doors.

They will just use me. Also i dont know how to talk to them tbh

In the past I had a few. One or 2 of them I was some kind of beta orbiter although I never spent money on them just time and listening like a beta. None now and will never again.

Foids never approached me apart from my family.

Can't say I have. Hardly ever spoken to one nevermind had one as a friend.

No and the idea of one repulses me, I’m not going to hear about her escapades or go shopping with her.

I wouldnt say i have friends that are FOIDS, but i am "friendly" i.e pleasant and civil with a few, most are vacuous cunts though...