Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoid feels violated and sad because she didnt let CHAD fuck her without a CONDOM. These are the problems femoids have, jfl.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

Man i wish i felt this type of violation and anger. It must be really hard not letting chad fucking you without a condom, i woulve probably killed myself or taken some heroin for a slow painful death. This is truly sad, depression is the minimal you would get out of this.

JFL These are the types of sadness and "violations" your average femoid has.

not clicking but im sure they call him a rapist and tell her to ruin his life

Another dumb Reddit thot

lol @ the comments saying he raped her. in the court of law that doesn't constituent as rape.

lol @ the comments saying he raped her. in the court of law that doesn't constituent as rape.
JFL Even with consent you would still get done for rape

How hard it is to fucking look if he still has a condom on?

He basically raped her, and not the first time too.

All personality jokes aside, it's pretty sad how someone like him will keep getting away with this stuff because of shallow reasons. Just how the world is sadly.

This is feminism in action: all restraints for women are removed (the whore can slut around with many men at the same time), while more and more restraints are applied on men (sex with a girl who was high and putting the condom off = 2 x rape according to feminists). Incels and feminists should find a middle ground and only make raping sluts (such as non-married non-virgins who have regular occasional sex with multiple men) legal.

He basically raped her, and not the first time too.

All personality jokes aside, it's pretty sad how someone like him will keep getting away with this stuff because of shallow reasons. Just how the world is sadly.
not rape if chad does it

He cried, fucking lol; faggot.

It's her fault ngl

She is gonna ruin his life and cry rape.

A 17 year old in high school has a fwb "situation"

Kill me now

He cried lol and she has 2 fucking guys ina "similar situation".
I hope she gets AIDS and catches a cold.

I hope that fucking whore dies from AIDS

Wasn't Julien Assange charged with rape for doing this and that's why he'll die in an Ecuador embassy if he's lucky?

906950c3a47ef2ce261a175d36f7b309

He shouldn't have busted in her. Oh well.

17 yr foid. probably on her 25th dick. this will be someones wife :soy:

These are the types of problems modern women have. How the fuck do soys expect me and others to have any sort of empathy or respect for foids when they have problems like these, and are incapable of imaging a world without them having sex.

Just imagine how much better your life would be if you had a FWB during high school. Jesus Christ some of these dudes have it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back