Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femnazi attitudes.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
When females say shit like ‘I hate the way men treat girls’, how does it make you feel? As a person that has been emotionally abused by girls ( not relationship wise, don’t worry so not bragging or breaking any rules here) and even called ugly by a girl in real life a few times, it really boils my blood.

It makes me angrier when they say, "I hate how women treat men." At least when they blame it on men they are admitting their nature. Otherwise, they are manipulative and acting like they are on our side and that they are "different" than every other foid.

It makes me angrier when they say, "I hate how women treat men." At least when they blame it on men they are admitting their nature. Otherwise, they are manipulative and acting like they are on our side and that they are "different" than every other foid.
Most of the girls that do act like they are ‘not like the other girls’ are ironically like the other girls.

Most feminazis claim to hate sexism when they are some of the most sexist people on the planet its fucking annoying. What they mean by "sexism" most of the times is "not worshiping women for having vaginas".

What boils my blood is that I can't slap the shit out of them,when do some dumb shit.I've been bullied by guys and It always ends in a fight,wether I win or not is irrelivent,what matters is that I'm willing to hit back,so they stop.Women seem to have this entitelment in their low iq monkey brains,that makes them think they're overies are made of diamonds and you cna't hit them.It's like kicking your dog and then getting angry when It bites you back.
Most feminazis claim to hate sexism when they are some of the most sexist people on the planet its fucking annoying. What they mean by "sexism" most of the times is "not worshiping women for having vaginas".
Yeah and because they're foids no one checks them on It.Fucking infuriates me.

What boils my blood is that I can't slap the shit out of them,when do some dumb shit.I've been bullied by guys and It always ends in a fight,wether I win or not is irrelivent,what matters is that I'm willing to hit back,so they stop.Women seem to have this entitelment in their low iq monkey brains,that makes them think they're overies are made of diamonds and you cna't hit them.It's like kicking your dog and then getting angry when It bites you back.

Just remember that they're children. You're not allowed to hit a kid for being stupid, it's a kid

In 2019 if you don't bow down to them as a God you are a misogynist in their eyes. It's unbelievable.

I hear you on that.

I agree. I feel guilty for even being part of that whole ‘Can’t hit a girl’ social construct in the past but that was a long ass time back but still.

Just remember that they're children. You're not allowed to hit a kid for being stupid, it's a kid
Yeah,but a kid knows It's place and doesn't get in your face screaming insults and If It does you can call the athorities or call his parents.

I don’t care what feminist cunts say anymore tbh

I dont care what a dishwasher think about me tbh.

Last edited:
>feminist
>rational thinking
choose one

Heard people say not all feminists are bad but I haven’t really met a decent feminist.

For real.
They think too self centered. Never trust a feminist.
They dont want "equality" or something like that.