Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Femlets are trash and should be sterilized

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
We sould shame these midgets more. I would only hate fuck one of these whores but if you're crave for them just kys bro. I dont care if you're a manlet you should still hate short toilets. I'm a 5'5 turbo manlet yet to me girls below 5'3 are shite. My "oneitis" was 5'7 or something, and she fogged femlets to oblivion :feelsohh:

Shortcels won't get to reproduce and there's nothing to do about it, but who Is going to take care of them fuckin femlets? They also need to be wiped out from this earth.
Unlike retarded toilets, for me It's not about raising the height of women just for the sake of it, once we reach a minimal height it would be enough.
Of course men will keep getting taller because it's all about competition, but for women they just need a minimal height and stop there so eugenics don't need to be constant for them.
Also giraffoids are not ideal yet still better than genetic 5'0 rubbish :lul: