Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists will demand that sexbots "teach consent" (but they'll fail)

genma

genma

Officer
★★

Background​

To start with, here are a couple of background references for you to consider. First, a report by the Guardian titled, Rise of Sex Robots:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vN0cs_-RSs

At 13:30, the reporter interviews Kathleen Richardson, an anthropology professor and senior research fellow at Cambridge. She's also the founder of The Campaign Against Sex Robots. She wants them banned entirely. Here's an excerpt from the interview:

The object (a sexbot) starts to fill the places of other human beings – of hurt feelings, of suffering, of despair, of loneliness. And I would call that part of rape culture. The more they participate in activities that are outside of this consensual framework, they then turn themselves into objects.

Yikes sweaty! Let's unpack this.

She acknowledges that you're feeling lonely. She says that if a sexbot stops you from feeling lonely, then the sexbot has "filled the place of other human beings." In other words, you were supposed to find a woman, not a sexbot. And see, the difference between a human and a sexbot is ... the sexbot has no choice. It's just doing what it's programmed to do. It can't say "no" therefore it can't consent.

And what follows is the money quote: "that's part of rape culture - participating in activities that are outside of that consensual framework."

When you're lonely, you're supposed to find a woman and gain her consent so that she loves you and makes you not feel lonely. If you use a robot which has no choice then you're participating in rape culture (and, the insinuation, harming real women).

Okay, that's a pretty typical feminist take. I wont even bother to refute it (unless some lurker wants to watch me do it). I'll just point out that she doesn't give a shit about you or your plight. When the tables inevitably turn - when old women are lonely, someone is going to make an old man robot that just says "yes dear" and "that's so interesting" and I can fucking promise you that this feminist wont make the same argument to deny women companionship. In fact, she'll say that lonely old women is proof of patriarchy.

Regardless, this feminist has substantial political power. She absolutely will have her way. There are no political parties that are going to take your side, but they'll all jump at the chance to do the will of a feminist. And that brings me to background reference 2: https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/famous-sex-robot-can-now-refuse-sex-if-shes-not-in-the-mood

Screen Shot 2021 03 02 at 23115 PM

This guy is attempting to placate feminists by designing the concept of "consent" into a sexbot. Here's a quote from the article:

The upgrade will allow Samantha to enter “dummy mode”, an unresponsive state, due to a variety of reasons including an overly aggressive partner. She can also enter this mode if she feels bored with her partner’s attentions.
This new “dummy” mode might offer an opportunity for male users to learn a thing or two about consent and respecting one’s partners

The Inevitable Clown World Solution​

The last sentence in the quote above illustrates what everyone (especially the feminist) assumes about a man who would purchase a sexbot. You need to "learn a thing or two" - the fact that women don't find you attractive is your fault (right IT?) and thus any sexbot you're allowed to have needs to train you in how consent works!

Of course, no woman is ever going to find you attractive, so it's not clear what you'll be doing with your newly taught knowledge of consent. It's not like you're going to graduate from sexbot training, get a PhD in Enthusiastic Consent, and then suddenly a woman is going to think, "you know what, I ordinarily fuck chads 24/7 but now that you have this diploma I want to date you!"

But anyway, I predict that this will be the goal/direction in clown world - they will insist that sexbots simulate consent.

They'll fail. The feminists demanding this and the betas trying to implement it will fail. Here's why: there are only three options for simulating consent.

Option 1: Randomization​

If your sexbot just rolls 2d6 and consents on all but 12, people will very quickly work out the RNG rules and publish "guides" just like they do for literally every video game ever. That's the problem that feminists will run into. We've been playing video games our whole lives. We are very comfortable navigating systems of rules even when randomization is a component of the rules.

If my sexbot says "no" one time in 36 (as would be the case if it's rolling 2d6) and I know from the guide I just read that the cooldown time is 15 minutes, am I going to be especially bothered by that? Nope, not really.

The fact that I'm not bothered by this will enrage feminists though, because the whole point, from their perspective, is to ruin the sexbot. So they might demand a higher percentage of "no's" or a longer cooldown time. Okay, but I still know what the underlying rules are. If the sexbot says "no" 50% of the time, I will know that before I purchase it, and I can decide to mitigate that by buying two sexbots (25% chance of a "yes") or any number of other workarounds that I would do in a video game.

I win. Feminists lose.

Option 2: The Grind​

What if the sexbot only consents after you perform certain tasks. Internally, there's a "consent bar" that you have to fill up by performing quests, or whatever.

Is that a problem for me? Nope. Because again, just like with video games, people will figure out the "most effective tactic available" and they publish it and I will know, before I buy a sexbot, exactly how many fucks/hr I can get and exactly which tasks fill up the bar most efficiently.

This too will enrage feminists. They literally have memes about this already:

7vlNKNe

They know full well that real women don't work this way, and they're offended by this as a concept.

Option 3: Chad's Only​

And that brings us to the actual realistic option. A sexbot could make some kind of evaluation of you on an alpha-beta-omega scale - it could measure your height, for example - and decide "you're not chad so therefore I don't consent."

Feminists will like the sound of this option because they'll believe it'll deny incels sex, and they just irrationally hate you so that's their goal.

I would still not be terribly bothered by this option because (a) it's a huge giant black pill for the entire world. It reveals the ugly truth about women that we've long known. (b) I would still know in advance the rules that the sexbot will use to evaluate me. A huge part of the frustration of everyone here, I think you'll agree, is the fact that the real rules that real women use are so opaque - so we're surrounded by people dispensing false hope and bad advice ("just be yourself bro"). It's also frustrating that we're surrounded by bad actors making false assumptions ("have you tried taking a shower"). If nothing else, it'd be catharsis to be able to point to the code and say, "there is no amount of showers or confidence that gets a short man into consent territory - stop fucking lying!"

its a machine, fuck its consentiment.

These feminists are sick on the head, they protect more robots who look like women than real men, JFL

I think AI would be more developed than womans way of thinking.

So AI needs consent, but woman dont

women know that sexbots will gradually take away their power over betas

that's why they are crying so hard about this

I don't think bots will ever take away the real thing. Fucking a robotic fleshlight is not going to replace anything. It's a cope

What a fucking joke these people are

Charge the radfems with dildo rape.

Yeah thats why I buy my electronics, to refuse what they were made to do

Trying to "placate" feminists is a waste of time. Those bitches will never be happy no matter what.

if you bring that up, they'll say "tHAts dIFFerENT!!" and say that it's only problematic when it's a whole body.
True one whitepill is that not even radical feminists have really called for things like fleshlights to get banned. That's more the tradcucks and their concern about men "choosing" not to have families.

Why are these fucking feminists given power? Are all men in power cucks?

These cunts need a beating.

Humans are "programmed" by their genetics and enviroment, free will is an illusion that gets used mainly for moral faggotry or political reasons.

Deep down they know that they would loose alot of power and support.

The tradcucks and sjws will get into bed together because they both have a hard on for prohibitionism.

Oh no, we are going to lose the control over having sex to technology, quick lets do something about it so we keep our leverage.

Most women shouldn't be objectified because they are not worth objectifying

Mgtows will be the first robot rapists

The second you pay for it, its yours to do whatever you want. AI is miles away from any human like behaviour, people will hack it in seconds and turn them into what they want. Stupid feminists, do they ask for consent when they use a microwave or toaster? Or a dildo, why are they raping dildos?

If the sexbot won't give me sex, I'll just rape it, it's a fucking robot.

She thinks people will say "sorry officer I forgot not to be a rapist because of my sex bot."

Stupid feminists, do they ask for consent when they use a microwave or toaster? Or a dildo, why are they raping dildos?
I can tell you exactly how they would reply to this. They would say two things:
(1) a dildo isn't a whole body, so it's not dehumanizing.
(2) women aren't a threat to men. So what if they're raping their dildos. Men are a threat to women so if they grow accustomed to rape by practicing on sex dolls, real women are in real danger.

I can also refute both of those arguments if anyone cares. I'm just telling you what they'll say.

I can tell you exactly how they would reply to this. They would say two things:
(1) a dildo isn't a whole body, so it's not dehumanizing.
(2) women aren't a threat to men. So what if they're raping their dildos. Men are a threat to women so if they grow accustomed to rape by practicing on sex dolls, real women are in real danger.

I can also refute both of those arguments if anyone cares. I'm just telling you what they'll say.
Yeah they always come up with something, they just want to ruin the fun because they feel threatened by sexbots.

God, I hate feminists.

takes a special kind of soy to make faggotry like this:soy: takes all remaining power he has over foids, dumps it in the trash and sets it on fire :feelskek:
This guy is attempting to placate feminists by designing the concept of "consent" into a sexbot. Here's a quote from the article:
though maybe he's just 200IQ and he gets clickbait from jezebel tier shit to peddle his chinaware :feelskek:

Last edited:
Roasties just mad that betabux has found an alternative than to settling for a fat desprate aging roastie in need of a betabuxxx atm.

I need a consent form for my toaster this morning...

Unfortunately I couldn't find one....

So I had regular bread with butter.

It was soggy :+(

Oh no, we are going to lose the control over having sex to technology, quick lets do something about it so we keep our leverage.

:blackpill:

Phones/Dating Apps is technology and it dehumanizes over 95% of males. Why not banned?

Oh, we all know why. Because it is beyond obvious at this point that this society doesn't give the slightest fuck about us.

Feminist and other foids don't like sexrobots and sexdolls, because they are a much better alternative. You just need a money, to get her (something for you moneymaxxing dudes, there is no need for face), she is loyal to you, she will always want to hug and have sex with you. Don't forget that you can choose her looks, the sky is a limit: even purple skin or a look of an anime girl. I remember when i readed a book "Turned on. Science, sex and robots" by Kate Devilin (all foids are devils :reeeeee:) some lpg+ fag complained about looks of one doll that looks like a stareotypical philipine girl and there's no doll that represents lpg+ comunity :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Book itsefl is a very interesting topic. Author is of course a foid feminist :foidSoy:. When she writes about history and technological aspects of a sexrobots, books is really good and interesting. But when she talks about more mental things, books turns into a river of shit about male fatasies, patriarhy, rape culture etc. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. She is itself an old foid, who still have sex and was in a sex relationship with a dude that helped her with that books. Not to metion that she is currently divorced. And a feminist :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. Foids will never understand lonely mans.

There was also a fragment about this dude from a video. He is a "representant" of a dolls oveners cominity by some, but by others not. For me, he is not and is only used as a represenatny because left likes to put black all around without any reason :feelsclown:.

And i almost forget. The funniest shit on earth woud be, if some dude will buy a sexrobot with a consent program, just to fulfill his rape fantasies. Feminist defeated by they own weapons
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

[Edit]
I think there's an option 4. Sexrobots with a consent will never sell good, wich won't make they widespread

And a my last word. Protably i will buy a sexdoll in a few years, when I finaly move on my own (for an obivius reason). You can get an itimnacy with a doll that doesn't exist with a prostitiute. And she belongs just too you. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Yes, I've been talking about this shit for years now. Sex robots with AI and VR sex is the next upcoming development in the world of recreation. Foids will do everything in there power to stop it once it becomes widespread and beta's stop simping and spending money on them and even many normie men won't betabuxx for landwhales and low tier foids anymore. At a certain stage even high tier normies and chads will own one of these or a VR headset with haptics.

Women will collectively shit themselves once this happens and there world starts crumbling so they'll push against it with all there power but, ultimately, even if they get full illegalization of technologies like this it will fail because anybody can still just buy one of these from Asia and other Non Western countries as demand will be huge, and there will certainly be illegal production of these if that happens.. It will be like the war on drugs, it will probably become widely illegal at after a while if foids can lobby against it successfully but it will ultimately be futile.

You might think I'm spouting nonsense but it's already begun. ubercucked countries like Australia already have legislation against sexdolls that resemble children or JB's. But obviously it would be piss easy to just get one from a foreign seller so it the law doesn't really stop anything.

Foids will do everything in there power to stop it
They can't halt progress. Unfortunately for foids, sexbots and artificial wombs are the inevitable future upon the creation of which, foids all over the world, will be genocided.

No amount of "ethics" and "morals" and liberal brainwashing can stand in the way of progress, only postpone the inevitable

They can't halt progress. Unfortunately for foids, sexbots and artificial wombs are the inevitable future upon the creation of which, foids all over the world, will be genocided.

Yup exactly. The idea of a sexdoll that "refuses consent" is retarded. When Americuck tractor companies tried to make products that disable themselves if you don't use it the way they want you to, or don't pay additional fee's. Farmers just purchased premade Russian firmware to put inside that would fix the issue.

And if it physically clamps up or some shit a pair of pliers will fix that in no time. Alarm system wouldn't work either because it would be easy to disable.

I think many of the full time rotters and truecels on here are so fully committed to there doomer views that they have tunnelvision and can't look ahead at new solutions and ideas that are coming up.

Foids are terrified of a world where a mass of beta male simps isn't reliant on their holes.

Following that logic we should free factory robots and upgrade them to consent mode.When we push the bottom to make a robot assemble cars it will stop working if it "feels" we are pushing them too hard.Factory robots also have advanced machinery and computer "brain" so the example is on spot.