Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists need to suffer if they really want gender equality

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
To be clear, I am not talking about anything violent. I would never do anything violent. I believe, as I have for years, that individual private citizens should obey all the laws and that individual vigilante acts of violence are to be avoided.

When I say I want feminists to suffer, I mean I want the law to be changed in a way that ensures their suffering. If they really want gender equality, like they claim to, then they need to recognize that since before I was even born, they have been receiving a disproportionate share of good from society, whereas men have been receiving a disproportionate share of the bad.

The way many men get a hair transplant, we need a suffering transplant. The laws need to be changed so that life is more difficult for feminists (i.e. bad birth control, force them to dress modestly, no more child support, draft them only, have them pay a higher tax rate than we do), in order to make it up to men for all the pain they've caused us.