Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminists in a nutshell

vermilion

vermilion

#1 celebrity of the forum
-
Long rant on rape culture. Meanwhile feminists:

Screenshot 20220312 185049 Reddit

Screenshot 20220312 185404 Reddit

Screenshot 20220312 193707 Quora

Screenshot 20220312 193247 YouTube

They try to disregard this contradiction as a mere sexual fantasy, but the fact that multiple scientific studies have found that women are disproportionately drawn to rape stories, experience orgasms during rape, approve of benevolent sexism, and feel attracted to abusive men, is a clear indicator that they want to be dominated by men.

Sure but they only want to be dicked down by handsome, rich and tall Chads. If a Chad rapes then its not a rape teehee he could get some anytime

the second holocaust shall come!! don't worry

:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Attachments

• 5afd4151c41e22595920235.png
    5afd4151c41e22595920235.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 49
Fucking whores. Im fucking crying at the lack of empathy of foids. All my life trying to be nice and kind only for these toilets to actively seek to be raped by violent tall chads :cryfeels:

Females are trying harder than ever to create the patriarchy they desire. They want to be in patriarch Gigachad's harem while all subpar males rot as worker drones. Females HATE equality. Females lust to be beaten, raped, and abused by patriarchs.

"Do I have a mental problem?"

Is that.. an inkling of self-awareness?

"Do I have a mental problem?"

Is that.. an inkling of self-awareness?
That's an excellent question, and I think the answer to that is no. Women don't ask such questions in search for answers, they ask those questions in search for validation.

"Of course you don't have a mental problem, sweetie. You're just as normal as everybody, queen."

100% meme gender

That's an excellent question, and I think the answer to that is no. Women don't ask such questions in search for answers, they ask those questions in search for validation.

"Of course you don't have a mental problem, sweetie. You're just as normal as everybody, queen."

High IQ :blackpill::bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back