Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminists hate mothers of sons infinitely more than we hate fathers of daughters.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously. On the one hand, we have the "hits pipe" copypasta, which is pretty funny, admittedly, but it's not even really hateful.

On the other hand, if you want to see real, seething hatred for people because of the gender of their children and for daring to love their opposite-gender children, look up "feminists hating boymoms" in Google search, or even better, search "site:Ovarit.com boymom".

Feminists legit have for years by now had discussions about whether women should be having sons at all, how they hate women with sons, how women having sons is detrimental to female separatism and empowerment and how women having sons only end up strengthening patriarchy and rape culture. Those are all mainstream feminists saying that btw. Random bluepilled lurkers will try to cope by saying that Ovarit's userbase and the TERFs at Kiwifarms aren't representative of the average feminist, but they are, and the scale of the anti-tranny pushback we see now is clearly showing us that the average feminist is much closer to her counterpart on Ovarit than on r/TwoXChromosones (the mods of which all have only one X chromosone kek:feelskek::feelskek:.)

Some links to show what I mean (and many more links I'll spoiler to avoid making this post too long):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/ta2wub/what_the_fuck_is_with_boy_mom_superiority/

View: https://twitter.com/hollowearthterf/status/1649910061458677763

Seriously. On the one hand, we have the "hits pipe" copypasta, which is pretty funny, admittedly, but it's not even really hateful.

On the other hand, if you want to see real, seething hatred for people because of the gender of their children and for daring to love their opposite-gender children, look up "feminists hating boymoms" in Google search, or even better, search "site:Ovarit.com boymom".

Feminists legit have for years by now had discussions about whether women should be having sons at all, how they hate women with sons, how women having sons is detrimental to female separatism and empowerment and how women having sons only end up strengthening patriarchy and rape culture. Those are all mainstream feminists saying that btw. Random bluepilled lurkers will try to cope by saying that Ovarit's userbase and the TERFs at Kiwifarms aren't representative of the average feminist, but they are, and the scale of the anti-tranny pushback we see now is clearly showing us that the average feminist is much closer to her counterpart on Ovarit than on r/TwoXChromosones (the mods of which all have only one X chromosone kek:feelskek::feelskek:.)

Some links to show what I mean (and many more links I'll spoiler to avoid making this post too long):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/ta2wub/what_the_fuck_is_with_boy_mom_superiority/

View: https://twitter.com/hollowearthterf/status/1649910061458677763

View attachment 749432

i cant find the thread anymore but a koreancel once posted on this forum about how fucking brutal the feminist movement in korea is. Like they brag about aborting male babies and shit.

Your post reminded me of that.

Every feminist is full blown crazy and majority of them are dyed lesbians lusting over straight women.

i cant find the thread anymore but a koreancel once posted on this forum about how fucking brutal the feminist movement in korea is. Like they brag about aborting male babies and shit.

Your post reminded me of that.
Yeah, that's Megalians/WOMADs.

Yeah, that's Megalians/WOMADs.

ah thx very interesting

the level of aggression these women harbor is on another level
If even half of the stuff said about them is true, then it truly is:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

Just female incels at this point.
Except they can have sex due to being women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back