Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A world without men movement in South Korea

Why do you think some women think this is a good movement?

• It’s an excuse to sleep around for the rest of their lives (having fun)

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • It’ll make women think they’re lesbian or some other sexuality

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Women will take more drugs and go to therapy to benefit government

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of these and more doom for society ngl

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/FoucaultFanatic/status/1634506589683040256

@Rotter did mention South Korea being described as hell on earth. The movement is basically is some extreme feminism (no to dating men, marrying men, having kids, or having men as friends) some even shave their hair off and not wear make up for some reason. I couldn’t finish reading the article.

Some women there are convinced that being child free and limiting the men being involved in their lives will not only give them peace but freedom from the patriarchy or whatever they claim oppresses them . Look at this response from some sort of doctor claiming this a good thing when its a response from them being mentally broken down overtime.

if MGTOW isn’t good in their eyes how is this movement good?

actual article: https://www.thecut.com/2023/03/4b-movement-feminism-south-korea.html

Just megalians being megalians. Or womads now I guess, since Megalia got shut down in 2017 while WOMAD is still alive at womad.life, a site that, of course, is completely unknown to all the "watchdogs" who hate sexism and stuff:feelskek:.

Checked some of the stuff from back when they exploded internationally because of South Korea's President's impeachment in 2016. Not that they were completely unknown before that, even before you could find info on them in English and outside of Korea and about how hated they were, posting pics of men with mutilated/severed cocks on their website and about that kindergarten teacher who wanted to fuck one of her pupils and then defended herself by saying that she only wanted to bring awareness to men on their websites wanting to fuck lolis and nobody caring about it.

But when Park Geun-hye got impeached? It went crazy. There were gookanons (their words) on 4chan completely losing their minds describing what was happening in Korea. Suddenly, everyone seemed to believe that South Korea was being controlled by an ultra-feminist secret group of eight female billionaires called the "Eight Goddesses." Megalians were going absolutely wild, throwing thousands of used tampons all over the streets of Seoul, the third biggest political party in Korea proclaimed its support for them, and so on.

Shit was absolutely wild back in the day, definitely worth a read:

245.jpg

1473147266859.png

1477576144165.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/korea/comments/5cqi1h/south_korea_collection_the_8_goddesses_cabal/

It's absolutely crazy how we've heard just about nothing about any of this here, outside of Korea. It's eight years since Megalia was created, and just because it was shut down doesn't mean the believers have gone anywhere, as this very thread proves. They are still there, as are the people who hate them. Just imagine all the crazy stuff we're missing out on and will never know, holy shit. The only stuff about feminism in Korea I remember catching was a poll about how more than half of young men there think feminism had gone too far, and the stuff about this Joker guy harrassing feminists lol:feelskek:.

f%C3%A9mis.webp

Just megalians being megalians. Or womads now I guess, since Megalia got shut down in 2017 while WOMAD is still alive at womad.life, a site that, of course, is completely unknown to all the "watchdogs" who hate sexism and stuff:feelskek:.

Checked some of the stuff from back when they exploded internationally because of South Korea's President's impeachment in 2016. Not that they were completely unknown before that, even before you could find info on them in English and outside of Korea and about how hated they were, posting pics of men with mutilated/severed cocks on their website and about that kindergarten teacher who wanted to fuck one of her pupils and then defended herself by saying that she only wanted to bring awareness to men on their websites wanting to fuck lolis and nobody caring about it.

But when Park Geun-hye got impeached? It went crazy. There were gookanons (their words) on 4chan completely losing their minds describing what was happening in Korea. Suddenly, everyone seemed to believe that South Korea was being controlled by an ultra-feminist secret group of eight female billionaires called the "Eight Goddesses." Megalians were going absolutely wild, throwing thousands of used tampons all over the streets of Seoul, the third biggest political party in Korea proclaimed its support for them, and so on.

Shit was absolutely wild back in the day, definitely worth a read:

245.jpg

1473147266859.png

1477576144165.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/korea/comments/5cqi1h/south_korea_collection_the_8_goddesses_cabal/

It's absolutely crazy how we've heard just about nothing about any of this here, outside of Korea. It's eight years since Megalia was created, and just because it was shut down doesn't mean the believers have gone anywhere, as this very thread proves. They are still there, as are the people who hate them. Just imagine all the crazy stuff we're missing out on and will never know, holy shit. The only stuff about feminism in Korea I remember catching was a poll about how more than half of young men there think feminism had gone too far, and the stuff about this Joker guy harrassing feminists lol:feelskek:.

f%C3%A9mis.webp

Holy fuck i remember shitposting on 8chan while this was unfolding. Good times.

What US occupation does to a mf btw

Join the Androcentric party. We believe in zero autonomy for women, complete abolition of the "woman" as a legal, political or social entity, and genetically and socially engineer them to be mute, lobotomized, obedient sex slaves.

All South Korean men should NEET.

You know what this a good thing. They are literally dooming themselves JFL. Lonely men will rise up after a while and bring back foid oppression and there won't be a thing they can do about it. That or the human population will decrease so basically a win win scenario.

its the end goal of feminism, they only reason they're not attempting to genocide men is because theyre too weak to do so.

that retarded tweet:
"Women want other things - like their autonomy,"
retarded bullshit, no one forced you to sleep around and get pregnant
" dignity, and power more than they want men. "
here's what foids want, to usurp power from men. They want high paying jobs and power in a civilization that they didnt build.
"There are more single women successfully supporting themselves and their families than at any other point in history. "
yeah, jobs given to foids by men.
"Welcome to the revolution! Level up or be left behind."
Welcome to degenerate society. WhY aren'T YoU a ChaD, LeVeL uP

You know what this a good thing. They are literally dooming themselves JFL. Lonely men will rise up after a while and bring back foid oppression and there won't be a thing they can do about it. That or the human population will decrease so basically a win win scenario.
It's already happening, SK elected an anti-feminist president. East asia is basically an accelerated version of the west.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Yeah shit is cray...I was just reading about this and I was a few years back

It's already happening, SK elected an anti-feminist president. East asia is basically an accelerated version of the west.
Probably why (from my anecdotal experience) there seems to be so many Koreans immigrating and starting businesses these days.

Yup, it truly is. Nice find, I couldn't find a pic where it explained who the other supposed "Eight Goddesses" are:feelsokman:.
I know from first hand experience these people have various "Christian" cults and so on operating in the USA. The first thing they try to teach you is how wrong the bible is for emphasizing the holy father. When it "should" be the holy mother. Can't make the shit up.

The cult stuff is similar to Japan which is (allegedly) why Shinzo Abe was assassinated .

I know from first hand experience these people have various "Christian" cults and so on operating in the USA. The first thing they try to teach you is how wrong the bible is for emphasizing the holy father. When it "should" be the holy mother. Can't make the shit up.

The cult stuff is similar to Japan which is (allegedly) why Shinzo Abe was assassinated .
I see, interesting info.

What they mean is a world without gook men.

Dr. Jennifer Roberts

Jfl at this noodlewhore larping as white :feelshaha: @Fallenleaves

That's why I'm going to reunite Korea from Jews and Amerimutt fat settlers.

"Level up or be left behind"

Nothing to level up, either you're attractive enough for women to like you or you aren't. And that pretty much boils down mostly to your height and face. Women love to pretend somehow that men have a lot to "level up" as in men need to somehow behave better, yet they still love psychopathic men who have no remorse for hurting other people. Who are these whores even trying to bullshit?

Its also funny how these sentiments are not much different from MGTOW, the difference is though that media embraces this one because its about women. Not to mention they have very misandristic takes and love to show the small penis hand gesture, so there goes their moral highground too, as if they ever had one.

Its a clown world show

There are many reasons why world without men is impossible concept, starting with the fact that very same women would get furious when south korean men decide to go breed foreign females, but most critical is that no female would want to do any of the infrastructure critical jobs—firefighters, policemen, electricians, plumbers, industrial alpinists, truckers, builders, loggers etc.

south korea is the capital of femcels

Just wait until those whores need a plumber. Good luck finding a dumb bitch who knows how to fix repairing pipes.