Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feminists are our equivalent.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
We are incels due to our looks. Our sexual frustration against females is what, naturally, makes us hostile, wary and hateful towards women. We can't control that, and that's why people naturally assume ugly men are evil (and they're mostly right: due to our sexual frustration we're less subservient to women than normies 'cause we know we have nothing to gain for.. unless you're a cuck).

Feminists, believe it or not, are the same as us. Feminists are created by sexual frustration against CHAD. Women's endgame, after a certain age, is not getting casual sex, but having Chad to commit, which is basically impossible for the average female.

That's the reason feminists (which are very sexually active) are frustrated: they live in a contradiction. They want Chad to commit, but they can't, so they get a LOT of casual sex with them and, in the meanwhile, they grow depressed and bitter towards men, LESSER MEN (normies and, especially, incels), against which they direct their anger toward Chad.

Women, and feminists in particular, are powerless towards chad: they can hate men as much as they want, but they are ready to drink chad's piss. They know this and they HATE this so, while they get railed by chad in the most degrading ways, they spend most of the time they don't get sex into venting against normal men, the ones that, if she lowered her standards (but she won't, due to high sexual drive), would probably satisfy her needs of compainonship and love.

So while we don't get any sex, feminists gets it a lot, but they want commitment in the end which they can't get because they are not good looking/interesting enough for chad to settle.

So while we don't get any sex, feminists gets it a lot, but they want commitment in the end which they can't get because they are not good looking/interesting enough for chad to settle.
Not being a dick but heres the TL DR of this post

No, feminsts are a movement, we are not

The feminist equivalent would be standardcels.

>they get everything handed to them without any effort, and cannot fail
>we are the exact opposite

Equals jfl

No, feminsts are a movement, we are not

They think they are. They are the same as us, but they are supported by society (other women, and cucks) so it's like they're a movement. We'd be like that, too, if society wouldn't difference between sexually frustrated women and men.
The feminist equivalent would be standardcels.

Women's natural instinct is hypergamy.

Equals jfl

I said "equivalent", not equals.

I said "equivalent", not equals
Maybe "closest equivalent" is the better wording.

Neither of us gets what we want. (We don't get sex at all or even basic respect, while they don't get (enough) sex and respect from Chads/humans. Ugly simps don't count as human beings to foids)

Maybe "closest equivalent" is the better wording.

Neither of us gets what we want. (We don't get sex at all or even basic respect, while they don't get (enough) sex and respect from Chads/humans. Ugly simps don't count as human beings to foids)

Yup, that's what i meant.

High IQ, the feminist movement of the 1910s led to "free love" in the 1960s which basically allowed foids to fuck anyone they wanted. Free love led to Tinder in 2012 which let foids find chads with a couple swipes. And today we have OnlyFans which lets foids become financially Independent to look more attractive to chads. All of the major advancements in feminism are for the sole purpose of being closer to chads.

not exactly but subhuman landhwhales lean towards feminism indeed

that's a pretty normie way to look at it. I bet if you asked any normie to draw comparisons, they would come to the same conclusion.
in fact they already draw this comparison between MGTOWs and feminists. So anything considered further down the line like incels are only seen as the more radical counterparts of the more radical feminist part.

it's not necessarily wrong, just a very simplistic way to look at things as "every extreme is in the same team" and it creates this false image that both sides of the spectrum are in the same situation, which is wrong in quantity and quality. there are far more men during far more years of their lifetime going through worse shit than women ever have to. so to compare feminist suffering with that of incels is a joke. that's usually not the context where the comparison is brought up tho. the context usually is "man, radical people suck. incels are basically just the counterparts to feminists, both are sore whiny losers who always blame others for their problems and never pick their own nose."

the truth is feminists are sore whiny losers because their actions and attitudes are irresponsible and got them where they are. you can think of men's issues what you want, but the specific issue of sexuality is universal amongst men and the threshold for a man to be able to receive sex or a partner in terms of invested resources like time, effort, money is so high that not many can or want to fulfil the requirements. it's not the same situation where you can attribute it to a lack of good faith and other resource investments. It's simply a numbers game and normies are bad at math. if women only go after a tiny relative number of men and exploit the rest, then a high absolute number of men will get the short end of the stick. it's not rocket science. you don't necessarily have to look at it from the incel perspective that women are at fault for men's loss, instead can also see the game the way it is just as it should be. you are born, you have to figure out the rules of the game and if you still lose and don't manage to get up into the top 20%, tough luck. still is a rigged game though. and still the primary fault is not with incels, but may vary for some.

Last edited:
Very true.

The last time I was treated with such incredible hostility by a foid was in late 2019 from a short fat oompa loompa looking filipina.

Afterwards when I stalked her social media, she was a feminist cunt. Wearing trashy clothing with tons of makeup. Ghetto thugged max latino boyfriend.

Really angry hostile to me for no reason at all whatsoever. After seeing her I guess I'm a fucking volcel. I will not ever settle with a short fat filipina nor fuck one.

Last edited:
feminists are just dumb bitches that rather get repeatedly pumped and dumped over settling for a high tier normie during their teen years and then screech at men for not wanting their old crusty roast flaps :feelsokman:

that's a pretty normie way to look at it. I bet if you asked any normie to draw comparisons, they would come to the same conclusion.
in fact they already draw this comparison between MGTOWs and feminists. So anything considered further down the line like incels are only seen as the more radical counterparts of the more radical feminist part.

it's not necessarily wrong, just a very simplistic way to look at things as "every extreme is in the same team" and it creates this false image that both sides of the spectrum are in the same situation, which is wrong in quantity and quality. there are far more men during far more years of their lifetime going through worse shit than women ever have to. so to compare feminist suffering with that of incels is a joke. that's usually not the context where the comparison is brought up tho. the context usually is "man, radical people suck. incels are basically just the counterparts to feminists, both are sore whiny losers who always blame others for their problems and never pick their own nose."

the truth is feminists are sore whiny losers because their actions and attitudes are irresponsible and got them where they are. you can think of men's issues what you want, but the specific issue of sexuality is universal amongst men and the threshold for a man to be able to receive sex or a partner in terms of invested resources like time, effort, money is so high that not many can or want to fulfil the requirements. it's not the same situation where you can attribute it to a lack of good faith and other resource investments. It's simply a numbers game and normies are bad at math. if women only go after a tiny relative number of men and exploit the rest, then a high absolute number of men will get the short end of the stick. it's not rocket science. you don't necessarily have to look at it from the incel perspective that women are at fault for men's loss, instead can also see the game the way it is just as it should be. you are born, you have to figure out the rules of the game and if you still lose and don't manage to get up into the top 20%, tough luck. still is a rigged game though. and still the primary fault is not with incels, but may vary for some.
High IQ. Normscum can't help but shove "but but men bad too" whenever it even appears women might be at fault for something.

Faggot tier thread ngl

good thread. Although i think it could be worded diffrently, i would agree that feminazis are in some way our counterparts ( as the word equal doesnt sit well with me). Feminazis are usually unattractive females who cant get Chad. This rejection has forged their hatred and radicalized them. Similarily, we are ''radicalized'' through years of painful rejections , bullying and complete disrespect from our female contemporaries. Of course what Feminazis go through pales in comparison to what the average incel goes through, but for arguments sake its a decent analogy.

If you come to think about it rationally, then us low SMV males are not what drives feminists anger towards ''the patriarchy''. ', because women are completely indifferent towards unattractive males. Nothing we say or do is of any consequence to a female. We could treat women poorly, call them the worst insults and it wouldnt impact them in the slightest. Because nothing we say or do has any meaning to a female. 'The patriarchy'' is simply a strawman that feminazis created to unleash and project their sexual frustrations onto soyciety. Chads are synnonymous with ''the patriarchy''. And since females are not self aware, they can not consciously make that connection. ''Where have all the good men gone? Or '' muh income inquality'' are just ways for these females to cope with the fact that Chad does not want to fuck or settle with them. If they were regularily fucked and validated by Chads, all their feminazism would go out of the window.

Last edited:
Not getting laid is not the only reason to hate foids. They are literally destroying civilization.

I disagree. I can see where you are coming from, but you are wrong.

We are not a movement, they are.
Agreed.
Their cop-out response to this is of course that incels are a movement because to them movements don't have to have leaders but feminism isn't a movement because there are many different perspectives on feminism.

good thread. Although i think it could be worded diffrently, i would agree that feminazis are in some way our counterparts ( as the word equal doesnt sit well with me). Feminazis are usually unattractive females who cant get Chad. This rejection has forged their hatred and radicalized them. Similarily, we are ''radicalized'' through years of painful rejections , bullying and complete disrespect from our female contemporaries. Of course what Feminazis go through pales in comparison to what the average incel goes through, but for arguments sake its a decent analogy.

If you come to think about it rationally, then us low SMV males are not what drives feminists anger towards ''the patriarchy''. ', because women are completely indifferent towards unattractive males. Nothing we say or do is of any consequence to a female. We could treat women poorly, call them the worst insults and it wouldnt impact them in the slightest. Because nothing we say or do has any meaning to a female. 'The patriarchy'' is simply a strawman that feminazis created to unleash and project their sexual frustrations onto soyciety. Chads are synnonymous with ''the patriarchy''. And since females are not self aware, they can not consciously make that connection. ''Where have all the good men gone? Or '' muh income inquality'' are just ways for these females to cope with the fact that Chad does not want to fuck or settle with them. If they were regularily fucked and validated by Chads, all their feminazism would go out of the window.

@GermaniaIncelia worded and explained it much better than the OP did tbh. The core issue is that while incels and feminists may share similarities in being frustrated, feminists could solve their "issues" in an instant by lowering their standards to chadlite, high tier normie, etc. and they'd have no problem finding a man who was willing to commit, because let's face it, men are fucking thirsty. In the end, feminists are only "victims" of their own impossibly high standards, while we incels can't make our inceldom go away no matter how much we lower our standards.

Equals jfl

They get everything handed to them without any effort, and some of them still fail anyway. Tutorial mode jfl

Related is an old thread of mine where I was quoting a female on reddit :

"Women usually have three choices in life : marry a man they are not really attracted to, live through constant heartbreaks with the crumbs of the men they are, or die alone.

Women don't want to admit this. It is an ugly truth."

We are not a movement, they are.

The only reason they are a movement and we are not is because they are supported by society.

A foid that is frustrated by chads will just ask for right after right and the cucked society will support them, so they will get more power (but chad won't commit anyways, so it is an endless loop).

The basis is the same: both feminists and incels born from frustration. No wonder feminists are usually fat and ugly.
Related is an old thread of mine where I was quoting a female on reddit :

"Women usually have three choices in life : marry a man they are not really attracted to, live through constant heartbreaks with the crumbs of the men they are, or die alone.

Women don't want to admit this. It is an ugly truth."

high iq thread

Except feminist are extremely racist against ethnic males whereas ethnic males will accept any race of female as long as shes not super black.

I agree and I've said this for a long time myself. Women aren't deep enough to really care about all the social justice issues they claim to care about. It is all just because of their inability to land the chad that their friends calling them 'qween', social media and Tinder convinced them they would get so they project this frustration onto men via any medium they can. Every bitch out there, no matter how good she might look to you, has a Chad in her past that didn't want to settle with her that she thinks about all the time and it grinds on them the same way utter loneliness grinds on us. Shows how weak they are in comparison to us i.e. imagine being eternally pissed off that Megan Fox wouldn't fucking settle for you :feelsclown:

While people are right that inceldom is a condition and feminism is a movement I think more what you mean is 'unofficial' feminists i.e. women who have a cunty man hating disposition and take every opportunity to bash men.

It's also why Tinder will never be banned. It is a feminist cloning factory and which side are feminists going to vote for?

That's like saying that I'm the equivalent of a starving Ugandan orphan because there aren't any good sushi places where I live.

That's like saying that I'm the equivalent of a starving Ugandan orphan because there aren't any good sushi places where I live.

That's because you're thinking males and females are the same. For foids, sex is not that much relevant since they can get it as much as they want.

High IQ analogy.

Feminists aren't oppressed. We are.

I mostly disagree. Feminism is a mainstream political movement funded by billionaire elites with the intent of subverting societies.

Extremely low IQ post with normie vibes.
feminists are just dumb bitches that rather get repeatedly pumped and dumped over settling for a high tier normie during their teen years and then screech at men for not wanting their old crusty roast flaps :feelsokman:
Tesla High IQ observation.