Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy feminists and neckbeards

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Foids hypocrisy about body issues comes out when they talk about "neckbeards". Almost all of their insults when applied to foids is taboo/bad for them. Call a foid fat: "oh no its natural! don't body shame" also them: "hahaha fat neckbeard go eat some tendies fatty hahahaha". Say a foid looks too thin "How dare you, she obviously can't control that you body shamer" also them: "go work out loser maybe you could get some girls then. Try going outside and exercising for once skeletor". Tell a foid to shave: "reee body hair is natural! stop shaming women for growing out their hair! women shouldn't be ashamed of showing their natural hair!" also them: "ew why won't he shave? His facial hair looks so bad what a loser hahahaha". I could go on but I think you get the point. I think their hypocrisy with body shaming and shit like that comes out when it comes to ugly males and "neckbeards" is what I'm trying to get at.

All women should be in bondage 24/7 tbh
fucking DUMB CUNTS